WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Do you already search the web? You might as well get paid for it. By using Bing Rewards when you search the web, you can redeem credits for gift cards or for a donation to a charity of your choosing. The only requirement is that you stay signed-in under Bing while you browse the web. This is very similar to Google Screenwise Trends Panel.
What Is Bing Rewards?
Bing Rewards will award you credits for searching on Bing or for trying products or services developed by Microsoft. These credits can be used to cash out for popular gift cards such as Amazon, Starbucks or Burger King.
Earning credits is easy and can be done from your computer or your smartphone. The only requirement is that you log-in and stay signed-in with Bing.
The reason Bing is willing to pay you is because Bing will gather your browsing data and sell it off as market research. Part of the money they make will then be given to you for being a research participant. Basically, you’re getting paid to do something you already do without any extra work required.
How Do I Sign-Up?
Joining can be a little tricky depending on the type of device that you are using. Currently there are three ways to register.
1. From a PC, you can go to www.bing.com/explore/rewards to sign-up. Make sure you have the latest version of your web browser to be able to properly access the page.
From there you can visit your dashboard to find out how to start earning credits. In the top-right corner of the Bing.com page, you should be able to view your current Bing credit amount. If you don’t see your username, then you probably aren’t logged-in.
Be sure to follow the instructions on the screen to make sure you are properly signed-up.
2. The second way to start earning money is by downloading and installing their toolbar. You can download it by going to www.bingtoolbar.com/en-US. Any searches made through this toolbar will automatically be credited to your account.
This is probably the easiest and quickest way to get setup.
3. If you’re on a mobile device, you can go directly to www.bing.com/explore/rewards. Make sure to use the Bing search to get credited for browsing.
When you join you may be prompted to provide a phone number when you cash out. If you don’t have one or don’t feel like using a personal one, you can download the app called Pinger.
If you don’t see yourself earning points, be sure that you are signed-in and are currently in the US. If you’d like to support us, you can use our referral link here. You will get a bonus of 100 points and so will I!
How Much Can I Earn?
The amount you make will depend on the amount of searches you partake in. When you search on Bing, the maximum amount of points that you can earn is usually 27 points per daily. It doesn’t matter what you search for, so if you’re just searching to get the maximum amount of points per day, you can usually finish this process in under 2 minutes.
There are other ways to earn points, such as by participating in the development of Microsoft products, but searching is by far the easiest and simplest way.
Once you have 525 points in your account, you can redeem these points for a $5 gift card or donate to a charity of your choosing. By conducting searches every day, you can usually get enough points for redemption in about 20 days.
Since the maximum amount of accounts per household is 5, get other family members to participate and collaborate. By doing this, you can make a total of $25 in 20 days.
Be sure to refer your friends and family as much as you can. The faster you earn points the faster you can reach Silver Status and then the more prestigious Gold Status. With Gold Status you’ll be able to increase your max earnings by 15 credits per day and earn a 50-credit discount on the $5 dollar gift cards.
Upon redemption you will be asked for a phone number. If you and your family members use the same mobile phone number for multiple accounts, don’t worry about typing in the same phone number. Go ahead and type it in, enter the verification code they send you, and get your reward in your email within a few days!
Once you get setup and running with Bing Rewards, there’s really minimal work that needs to be done. Just setup Bing as your default search engine and you’ll be getting paid to do something you already do.
Using Bing Rewards and having the maximum amount of 5 accounts per household, you could increase your earnings to $37.50 dollars per month for all your family members. Not bad for not doing any extra work.
If you have any questions about Bing Rewards or would like to share your experience, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!