Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
We’re introducing another smartphone app called Joy Rewards. Download apps and try them out from your phone and get paid to do so. Right now it’s only supported on Android devices, and registration is completely free. Use code 2721081 for a bonus on sign-up.
What Is Joy Rewards?
Joy Rewards is a free mobile app that’s currently only available on Android devices. In order to support developers, they’ve displayed their apps for users to download and try out. Each time a user tries out an app, the developer has to pay Joy Rewards a specific amount, and a portion of this is given to you, the user.
The amount you earn per download entirely depends on the app, and rewards are given in the form of coins. You can earn anywhere from 30 – 250 coins per download. The only requirement is that you open the app at least once in order to get credited. However, we recommend that you leave it open for a minimum of 30 seconds in order to ensure you get paid.
A minimum of 5,000 coins is needed to cash out, and 1,000 coins is equivalent to $5 USD. However, the more you save, the more your coins are worth. For example, you can cash out for $100 with only 75,000 coins. Furthermore, cashing out for gift cards usually gives you more value. A $10 Amazon Gift Card only needs 8,000 coins to cash out.
If you scroll down far enough on the app you’ll also notice a section for watching videos. Each video you watch yields you 1 point. We recommend to only stick with downloading apps since it gives you the most amount of points for your time. Watching videos simply isn’t worth it.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With Joy Rewards?
The amount you can earn with Joy Rewards depends on how many apps you’re willing to download and how much effort you’re willing to put in. While most of the apps only require you to download and open them, there are a few exceptions.
Games for example may require you to get to a certain level first before you’re rewarded, but the payout is much higher. If you only stick to the apps that pay you just for opening them, you should still be able to earn a decent amount.
With that being said, you can potentially make anywhere from $5 – $10 per hour given our estimates. Take note that this is an educated guess and only includes the actual time spent downloading. When you first download the app there will be lots of offers available, so you’ll be able to earn more at start.
Refer Your Friends
For every friend you refer, you get a bonus of 200 coins and so your friend also gets a 400-coin bonus. That’s the same amount that you get as one of the higher-paying apps. A great way to spread the word is through Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, we’d greatly appreciate you using our referral code 2721081.
How Do I Get Started With Joy Rewards?
Getting setup and started with Joy Rewards is incredibly simple and can be done in just 4 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for Joy Rewards by downloading the app from the Google Play Store. Sign-up requires that you use a Google or Facebook account. Use referral code 2721081 for a 400-coin sign-up bonus.
2. Download apps. There are seven sections available in which you can download apps. Most of them are roughly equivalent in terms of how much they pay. Scroll down enough to see a section for watching videos.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 5,000 coins you can cash out for a $5 reward to PayPal. You need at least 8,000 for a $10 gift card.
4. Refer your friends. Refer your friends to earn a bonus of 20 coins for every referral. Your friends also earn 20 coins when they join.
Joy Rewards is another app that we’re going to add to our list of apps that pay for downloading apps. While it’s not the highest-paying, it’s incredibly simple to use and can be a great way to make some extra cash in your spare time – I tend to use it while waiting in line or have a few minutes to kill. Have questions? Leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.