WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
EasyShift allows you to earn cash just by being out and about and completing tasks that you might normally do throughout your day. Registration is completely free and the app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
What Is EasyShift?
EasyShift is a mobile app that pays you to either shop, eat or explore specific cities within your city. These so-called ‘tasks’ are done on a city-by-city basis, and each task has a limited number of seats. If you’re interested in a certain activity, try to choose it quickly before it gets snagged up.
The goal of EasyShift is for you to try out different experiences in your city and give them a report of how it went. Jobs are located at local stores and shops and are available in almost all cities. Here are some examples of what you may be asked to do:
- Take Pictures
- Review Products
- Review Promotions
- Check Prices
- Talk To Employees
Most tasks are simple and are ones that you can complete just by using your smartphone. Sometimes you’ll be asked to check-in with a store employee and ask information or questions regarding a specific product.
All payments are made via PayPal and are sent within 48 hours after approval. Once your PayPal is initially setup, all cash outs are automatic.
How Much Can You Earn?
The amount you earn entirely depends on the job. You’ll find that the majority pay within the range of $2 – $20, but a more typical job will pay you anywhere from $2 – $6. Expect each task to take up no longer than 10 – 20 minutes.
Jobs will be abundant if you live in a large city or town. Otherwise, we suggest only using the app when you travel to an area with a larger population.
How Do I Get Started With EasyShift?
Signing-up is incredibly simple and can be completed in just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new EasyShift account by downloading the app for either your iOS or Android device. You only need an email and to create a password to sign-up. Be sure to specify your PayPal account right away when you log-in so that they know where to send the money to.
2. Search for tasks. You can search for jobs to complete by clicking on the “Shifts” tab in the lower-left-hand corner of the screen. There will be markers in the spot that the task is available as most of these are only done on-site. Tap on the marker to see what the task entails and to see if it’s still available. Remember to refresh the map, and sometimes it’s not immediately up-to-date when you first check it.
3. Approval. Once you complete the task your input will be reviewed. If you completed the task on-time and did the activity as you were instructed to, the specified cash amount will automatically be sent to your PayPal account within 48 hours.
Unfortunately, for those of you living in a small town this app isn’t of much use. When I used to live in a smaller area, the only time I was able to actually use the app was when I went on vacation to a city with more people.
I do have to admit that their payout rate is quite good. I’ve never spent more than 5-10 minutes on a task and the payout averages around $5. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to earn some extra side cash. Any questions? Leave them down below and we’ll be more than happy to help out. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!