WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Developers are looking for honest reviews of their apps in order to help them figure out how to improve their apps as well as increase their rankings in the App Store. When you review their apps, MyAppAware will reimburse you for the cost of the app and pay you a bonus on top of that.
What Is MyAppAware?
MyAppAware is a website that partners with app developers in order to connect them with people who want to get apps for free. The only requirement is that users agree to leave their honest review on the App Store, and in exchange they will be reimbursed for the cost of the app as well as a bonus of anywhere from $.30 cents to $1.
Just for joining, you are automatically rewarded $1 in your account which will be sent to your PayPal after completing your first review. From there, a minimum of $5 needs to be placed in your account before you can request withdrawals.
In order to prevent any skepticism, MyAppAware suggests that you review one of their free apps first. This way you can check out how their service works, see that you’ll receive your $1 registration bonus plus the bonus for your review, and realize just how easy it is.
You are only able to review apps that are listed on their repository. It may take up to 24 hours for your review to be listed, but after that’s done there’s nothing to be done on your side. MyAppAware constantly checks the App Store for new reviews.
Once you download an app, you have up to 36 hours to complete a review. Failure to do so will have your app taken back into their repository and you will not be rewarded your money. With all of that being said, you need to have access to the App Store in order to leave a review. Unfortunate for Android users, they are currently not partnered with any Android developers.
Selecting A Payment Plan
When you are registering for a new account, you will be asked to select a payment plan. We highly suggest going with a combined payment plan since this way you will be earning a lot more cash per app. While you will need to wait a bit longer before you can withdraw your cash, in the long-run it will be beneficial.
How Do I Get Started With MyAppAware?
Getting started with MyAppAware is made very simple and can be done by completing 3 steps.
1. Register. You can register for a MyAppAware account by clicking this link here. It’s recommended that you use Firefox or Chrome to view their site properly. Scroll down until you see a form to register with your email account, and be sure to activate your account by verifying your email.
2. Fill out your iTunes information. This part is extremely important. You need to make sure that your iTunes nickname is accurate since this information cannot be changed. In order to find out what your nickname is, open the App Store and go to Store > View My Account. It will take anywhere from 6 – 12 hours to verify your account.
3. Select apps for review. Now you’re ready to review apps. You can find all of your apps available for review by clicking on the “Repository” tab at the top of the page. Select an app from one of the listed categories and click on “Review This App.” If you’ve successfully selected an app, it will jump over to the review platform where you have 36 hours to review it.
4. Leave a review. Remember, you will be reimbursed for the cost of the app plus be given a bonus for your review. Go to the App Store (make sure you’re logged-in with your US iTunes account) and find the app. Download it and leave a review.
MyAppAware will be constantly checking the Store for reviews that you’ve left, so you don’t have to tell them that you’ve submitted it. Give them at least 24 hours to check your review. For instructions on how to leave a good and detailed review, you can find view their youtube video below.
How Much Can I Expect To Make With MyAppAware?
The amount of offers that MyAppAware receives on a daily basis is astounding, meaning you’ll have quite a large supply of apps to review. When I first joined, there were over 20 apps available.
Given this amount, when you first start out you can expect to make around $20. I estimate that if you’re very focused and working quickly, you could probably download an app and complete a review within 7 – 10 minutes, or essentially make $6 – $8 per hour. It is possible to be a little bit quicker with practice.
This isn’t a lot of money, so we suggest only doing this when you have spare time. For those who have a lot of dead time in an office environment, this task would be perfect for making some side cash. MyAppAware will send you a tax form only if you make over $600 in a year. Also be sure to refer as many friends as you can for an easy $1 bonus.
If you just need some extra cash or have some time to kill, MyAppAware is a great way to increase your income. Most payouts are done within 24 hours, but you need a minimum of $5 to withdraw. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!