PaidViewpoint understands that taking market research surveys can be completely boring and fruitless. It’s difficult to take endless surveys only to find out that you you won’t receive any cash in your pocket at the end of the day. That’s why PaidViewpoint offers some of the quickest, funnest and shortest surveys around.
What Is PaidViewpoint?
PaidViewpoint is an online survey-taking site. The goal of this company is to provide quick and easy surveys that never last longer than 2-3 minutes without boring the user. This way, if you only have a short amount of time available, you can quickly log-on and finish a survey and receive payment.
One great benefit to using PaidViewpoint over other survey sites is that once you’re in a survey, you’re in. A lot of survey sites will disqualify you after answering a few questions. PaidViewpoint prevents this by asking you the necessary questions beforehand to see if you’re eligible for a survey or not.
They pay for every question asked during registration and every survey. Once you reach a minimum of $15.00 in your account, you’re eligible to cash out. They pay in cash only with a direct deposit to PayPal.
From personal experience, this is one of the best survey sites around in terms of turn-around time and quickest surveys.
How Do I Get Started With PaidViewpoint?
Getting signed-up for PaidViewpoint is very simple and can be done in 5 easy steps.
1. Register. You can sign-up for a new account here. You’ll be asked to enter in your email address and create a password. From there verify your email and you’ll be continued on to the next step of the registration process.
2. Fill out information. You’ll be asked to enter some information such as your gender, age, etc. Each question you answer will give you cash in your account. Just for filling out your information you’ll receive $1.00, and it only takes a minute.
3. Verify your phone number. The final step of registration requires you to verify your phone number. PaidViewpoint does this in order to prevent fraud. Don’t worry, as it won’t be used for marketing purposes or be given out to third parties.
4. Complete surveys. You can view surveys available by going to your dashboard. If there are any surveys available, there will be a small pop-up box in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Cash out. When you have a minimum of $15.00 in your account you can redeem directly to your PayPal account.
How Much Can I Earn With PaidViewpoint?
Usually PaidViewpoint has 1-2 surveys available for you daily and pays about $.10 cents each. These only take a minute or so to complete. However, for longer surveys you can expect to earn anywhere from $.50 to $1.50 and take a few minutes to complete.
Over the course of a year you can expect to earn about $100 dollars. While it may not seem like a lot of money over a long time-span, it takes a very short time to complete a survey.
If you had to calculate it in terms of money made per hour, you’re making anywhere from $6 – $18 dollars per hour depending on the survey. That’s a decent chunk of change. Payments are usually deposited to your PayPal account within 2 days of requesting a payment.
The more surveys you take, the higher your “TraitScore” becomes. When you reach a TraitScore of 9,000 you’ll start to earn a higher payout from surveys. This does take some time, but if you are persistent enough you can slowly start to build up some cash in your account.
How Can I Earn Even More?
You can earn even more cash when you refer a friend. Each time a friend cashes out, you receive 20% up to a maximum of $25.00. A quick way to connect with all your friends is to post your referral link on Facebook and Twitter or send out a mass email. Support us by using our referral link here. Thank you!
If you want to work at home and earn some extra cash, PaidViewpoint is a perfect place to get started. While earnings may be low, surveys are usually quick and easy meaning they can be completed if you only have a few minutes to spare.
If you’re looking for other online survey sites, we recommend the following for a great payout:
Unfortunately, there’s only one PaidViewpoint account per household. If you have any questions or would like to share your experience with PaidViewpoint, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!