WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
If you use your smartphone frequently and want to make cash for what you do already, ScreenPay might be for you. Unlock your phone, swipe right, and earn cash.
ScreenPay is one of the many lockscreen apps that we’ve introduced on FFL. It’s a free Android app that pays you to receive ads and promotions based on your interests or lifestyle.
Each time you unlock your phone an ad is displayed. ScreenPay receives a commission just for showing the ad and gives a small portion to their users. However, you don’t have to click on the ad to make money. Even if you swipe the ad away you’ll still be getting some extra cash.
ScreenPay uses an advanced algorithm to determine how much you earn on each swipe. Although each time you unlock your phone you might not get paid, checking your phone throughout the day will quickly show you that pennies are slowly building up in your account.
For now, ScreenPay is not available to iOS users.
How Do I Sign-Up For ScreenPay?
Signing-up for ScreenPay can be broken down into 3 easy steps.
1. Create an account. Click here to sign-up for ScreenPay and create an account by entering your email along with a password. Next click on the Google Play icon and you’ll be redirected to download the app from your smartphone. Make sure that you’re using an Android device.
You can use our referral link here to be credited with an extra $1 when you sign-up.
2. Tell them your interests. You will be asked to enter some personal information and answer some questions about your lifestyle. This is so that ScreenPay can display ads relevant to you.
3. Start unlocking your phone. Now you should be able to use the app and start earning cash. If you aren’t interested in an ad, simply swipe right and you’ll be taken to your main screen. Open the app from your main screen to view how much money you’ve accumulated.
How Much Can I Make Using ScreenPay?
Clicking on ads does not increase the amount of money credited to your account, so do not click on them unless you are generally interested. There’s a minimum of $7 dollars needed to cash out to PayPal.
The amount you make will of course vary per user and how frequently you use your phone. ScreenPay estimates that at a bare minimum you’ll be earning $3 per month. However, from personal use and what I’ve read in forums, the average phone user can expect to earn around $7 – $10 per month.
This may not seem like a lot of money, but you’re getting paid to do something you already do: unlock your phone. It’s almost the same as making passive income.
How Can I Earn Even More Money?
ScreenPay is very generous in their referral program. For each friend you refer, you will receive $3 dollars if they remain active for 30 days. The friend that you refer will receive a bonus $1. Click here to use our referral link and support FFL.
The best way to earn extra cash is by using ScreenPay in conjuction with other lockscreen apps. Currently there are 4 other lockscreen apps that we’ve written about:
I highly recommend using multiple lockscreen apps in order to increase your income. One app will first display its lockscreen. Once you swipe away, the second app will appear. This will keep going all the way until you access your main screen, and you’ve just earned money from all 5 apps!
It’s uncertain as to how much ScreenPay gives you per unlock, but expect to make around $7 – $10 a month for doing something you already do on a daily basis. Frequent phone users can expect to use a little more. All ads displayed are family-friendly and appropriate for children.
ScreenPay will function properly with other lockscreen apps, so make sure to use as many as you can. Use this referral link to get an extra $1.
You can only use ScreenPay on one device per account. If you wish to use more than one phone, you’ll have to use a different email address and a different verified PayPal account, making it very difficult to use more than one phone.
Share with us how much you’ve earned with ScreenPay in the comments below, or let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!