WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
As of December 1st, if you purchased a Groupon any time from November 1, 2008 to December 1, 2011, you are eligible for a 130% refund credit on all purchases for Groupons that were not redeemed. All you have to do is fill out a form.
What’s The Deal?
In order to receive funds for your unused Groupons during that timeframe, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident (or were one) in one of the following states with the intention to redeem the Groupon in one of the following states: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington
- The Groupon must have a purchase date in between November 1, 2008 to December 1, 2011
- Only valid for Groupons at US merchants
- The claim must be submitted by January 9th, 2016
How Do I Claim My Funds?
We’re going to walk you through the necessary steps that you need to take in order to get your money back.
1. Check your account. In case you don’t remember if you have any unused Groupons, log-in to your Groupon account and click on “My Groupons.” See if there are any that were purchased but have not yet been redeemed.
2. Make a claim. You can make a claim for a Groupon by going to the Voucher Settlement Page found here. You will need information from your Groupon such as the purchase date, voucher number and your purchase price.
3. Wait for your cash. It will take up to 9 months for your credits to be applied to your account. If your redemption is successful, you will receive 130% of your purchase price in Groupon credits.
Class action lawsuits are a great way for you to receive some extra cash. If you want a great way to stay updated on up-and-coming settlements, we recommend checking out Class Action Rebates. Let us know in the comments below if you end up filing a claim and if it was successful or not.