WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: Dealflicks no longer exists.
You can get up to 5 free $10 movie vouchers to Dealflicks via StackSocial. For those of you who already have a Dealflicks account, you can still claim a $5 voucher. This can be done up to a maximum of 5 times.
What Is Dealflicks?
Dealflicks realizes that it’s getting increasingly expensive to go to the movie theater, especially with the price of tickets, popcorn and soda. Dealflicks helps you find a theater near you and showtime that fits your schedule for a discounted price.
In order to promote their new service and get new customers, they’re offering free $10 vouchers when you register a new account for free, and you can do this up to 5 times. It applies to both tickets and snacks, and only works for theaters within the US.
In order to get the deal, you’ll have to sign-up via StackSocial, a website that offers online discounts and freebies to various products. (We’ll walk you through the steps below).
For now, your movie theater selection is somewhat limited since they just started, but if you live in any large city it shouldn’t be difficult to find a theater near you. It’s also a good idea to claim the vouchers now while the deal lasts – when they do partner with a theater near you, you’ll have them available and get to see a free movie.
How Do I Get My Free Movie Vouchers?
You can get your free movie vouchers by following these 8 steps that we’ve outlined below. It’s a little confusing, so be sure to pay close attention and follow them in order.
1. Register. In order to get this deal, you have to first create an account with StackSocial, a website that promotes free deals. You’re only required to enter in your name and email, or you can sign-up using Facebook.
2. Find the free deal. Once you have an account and are logged-in, you can click this link here to go directly to the Dealflicks deal, or you can find it in their “Freebies” section. In order to be eligible to claim the deal, you’ll need to like it once and share it once via a social media outlet such as Facebook or Twitter.
3. Get it. Click on the green “GET IT” button to go to the next page where you can claim your deal. Follow the instructions to get your free movie ticket, where you’ll eventually be redirected to the Dealflicks website.
4. Create a Dealflicks account. You’ll be redirected to the Dealflicks website where you can create a new account. It’s absolutely free. You can also get 20% off your first order when you use coupon code RFZTQGVVB3. Of course, you’ll probably want to use this coupon code after you redeem all 5 $10 vouchers.
5. Find a theater. On the homepage you can use their search engine to find a movie and a theater near you.
6. Checkout. When you know what movie you want to watch, on the checkout page enter in your redemption code. If you don’t remember what it is, you should’ve received an email about it. Most of the time tickets will be under $10.
7. Rinse & Repeat. Go back to the StackSocial website and claim the voucher up to 4 more times. This means you’re essentially getting 5 free movies plus an additional 20% off any purchase with coupon code RFZTQGVVB3 that never expires.
8. Refer a friend. Convince a friend to sign-up for Dealflicks and get cheap movie tickets. Each time they use your coupon code, you get a $5 credit and they get 20% off. We appreciate it when you use our referral code RFZTQGVVB3. Thank you!!!
Keep in mind that you will need to sign-up for a StackSocial account first where you can claim up to 5 free $10 vouchers. There’s no telling when this deal will last, so even if you don’t know when you’ll watch a movie, it’s best to claim them now.
Refer friends to potentially get free tickets for life (or at least a lot of discounts). If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!