Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
IHOP wants everyone to join their pancake revolution to make a great start to 2016. Sign-up for their eClub and get a coupon for free pancakes along with other benefits for being part of the IHOP network.
What’s The Deal?
When you sign-up for a free IHOP eClub membership, you get a coupon for free pancakes each time the following happens:
- Immediately After Sign-Up
- On Your Birthday
- Your One-Year Anniversary Of Joining
The coupon they send you states that it’s only valid for their Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘n Fruity Pancakes, but if you look closely at the fine print it says that it’s valid for any pancakes that are listed on their menu. This means you can get buttermilk, chocolate chip, and more.
For the coupon you get on your birthday, just be sure to put in your real date of birth as they will check your ID. You will receive your first coupon within 24 hours of sign-up. The only requirement to join is to opt-in to receive their email newsletter.
How Do I Get Free Pancakes?
You can get free pancakes within 24 hours from IHOP by following these 3 steps.
1. Sign-up. You can sign-up for their eClub membership by clicking this link here. Type in your name, date of birth, zip code and email address.
2. Choose a location. Type in your zip code and choose an IHOP location that’s closest to you.
3. Wait. You’ll receive your coupon within 24 hours. If you don’t notice it within that timeframe, be sure to check your spam folder or email IHOP Support if you don’t receive it. The fine print says that it can be used for any type of pancakes on their menu.
Next time you go to IHOP and are craving some pancakes, you only have to spend $1.50 for the tip instead of $9 or more. Tell all your friends about this deal so you can all go out to eat together to enjoy a free meal. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.