Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you’ve read our full guides on AMZ Review Trader, Snagshout, and Dollar Deal Reviews, you’d know that there are ways to get Amazon products for really cheap or for free. We’re introducing a new website that works much in the same way called Elite Deal Club. All you have to do is promise to leave a product review, and you can receive a large discount on Amazon products.
What Is Elite Deal Club?
Elite Deal Club is a website that has partnered with multiple Amazon sellers in order to help them get more product reviews and thus higher rankings on Amazon. Sellers need people to test their products and leave honest feedback.
In order to get this feedback, sellers promote their product by offering a promotion code that you type in during checkout that can get you discounts of up to 70% – 100% off of a product. In exchange, you agree to leave your honest opinion about the product in the form of an Amazon review after you’ve received it.
Unlike the other sites mentioned in the introduction, reviews are NOT required to be left, but are highly recommended. Not only will this increase your Amazon Profile Rankings, but it will also help you become more eligible for reviews in the future. Sellers like buyers who constantly leave reviews, and all of them can easily be checked out by reviewing your Amazon Profile.
Still skeptical? Here are some examples of some products that I’ve received on Elite Deal Club at a large discount. You can see if it’s worth it or not.
- ACF Grip Strengther – 90% Off
- Macbook Case For New I-Bason Laptop – 87% Off
- Vitamin C Serum – 89% Off
- Easology Cat Litter Mat – 92% Off
- Forksolin For Weight Loss – 92% Off
While you’re not going to be able to get a discount on larger items such as a new laptop or a trampoline, you’ll always find great discounts on smaller items such as supplements and other products that you can easily find a use for around the home.
Deals tend to quickly, so its best to claim them as soon as possible. Remember, only claim deals that you plan on buying. If you end up claiming deals and not purchasing them through Amazon, Elite Deal Club may end up suspending or banning your account.
Emails are sent out every day with the top deals so you don’t have to constantly be checking back on their website.
How Do I Get Started With Elite Deal Club?
Getting started with Elite Deal Club is very simple and can be done in 5 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new Elite Deal Club account by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter your name, email, and to create a password to sign-up. Confirm your email after sign-up.
2. Enter profile information. Once you sign-up and log-in, click on the “Get Started” button and enter your Amazon Profile URL. This way sellers can check your previous reviews, and also verify that you are leaving reviews for their products after buying them. The more reviews you leave, the more products that will become available to you.
3. Select products. Scroll down on the page to select a product that you’re interested in purchasing. You’ll see how much the product originally costs and how much of a discount you’ll receive when entering your discount code. Below is an image of this grip strengthener.
4. Purchase products. Click on the product and then click on “Claim Coupon.” You’ll be given a promotional code that can be used on checkout.
5. Leave a product review. It’s best to only claim a product if you only plan on leaving a review. While not required, you’re unlikely to receive deals in the future if you don’t. Below is a sample of a review that I’ve left that can be found on my Amazon profile. Click image to enlarge.
It’s incredibly hard to get items for free on Elite Deal Club, just because they sell out that quickly. So make sure to claim them almost instantaneously. If it’s been a few days since you’ve purchased some products without leaving reviews, Elite Deal Club may refuse to give you more products until you do.
Other review websites that work very similar to Elite Deal Club are Snagshout, AMZ Review Trader, and Dollar Deal Reviews. However, I find Elite Deal Club to be the least strict – other sites have a lot more requirements. Sign-ups can only be issued upon invitation request, but you’ll be using my referral link if you click on the ones in this article.
If you’re interested in other ways to save money through Amazon, checkout the following:
- Use Amazon To Help You Save 10% At Shell Gas Stations
- Use Discover It To Save Up To 18.5% On Amazon Purchases
- Top 10 Ways To Save Money On Amazon
- Free $5 Gift Card When You Download Amazon Shopping App
- Get 15% Off Or More With Subscribe & Save On Amazon
If you have any questions or have troubling registering with Elite Deal Club, don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and good luck shopping on Amazon!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.