WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
If you don’t know already, Fiverr is an online website that allows you to buy almost any service that you can imagine for just $5. This includes writing an article, translation, or having someone make a 30 second video for you. Fortunately there’s a way to get your first two gigs for free.
What Exactly Is Fiverr?
When you need a specific task done and you need it done cheaply, try looking toward Fiverr. People like you and I post up “gigs” of themselves offering a particular service for just $5 dollars. This can include almost anything, such as translation, animation, editing, writing, etc.
The site’s primary user base consists of freelancers. There are currently over 3 million services listed on Fiverr ranging anywhere from $5 – $500. While your base service costs only $5, you can tack-on extras to make your cost a little bit higher and thus make a larger profit.
If you’re worried about the quality of service that someone in particular provides, there’s a seller feedback section you can look at to see their rating. I’ve only used Fiverr once when I tried to outsource articles that I posted on InfoBarrel. While the articles were done quickly and the content wasn’t that bad, I couldn’t say that it was anything special. Usually the higher-quality services cost a bit more.
How Do I Get My First Two Gigs For Free?
We’re going to show you can get your first two gigs for free on Fiverr, no matter what service you buy. This is only for first-time buyers, so if you’ve already made an account on Fiverr before, you won’t be eligible.
1. Register for TopCashBack. TopCashBack is an online shopping portal that gives you cash back each time you use one of their affiliate links to make a purchase. You can sign-up for an account by clicking this link here. All you’ll need to do is enter some basic information such as your name and email. Click here for more information on shopping portals.
2. Search for Fiverr. Once you get your account up and running, type in “Fiverr” in the search bar. You should notice that it says that you can get up to 100% cash back for up to $14 dollars. Since each gig costs $5, when you buy 2 gigs it’s going to cost $10, meaning you’ll get $10 in cash back.
If you want to, you can also buy 3 gigs and end up spending a total of $1 out of your own pocket, which is still a great deal.
3. Make your purchase. Click on the “Get Cashback Now” button to be redirected to the Fiverr website. From there you can make your purchase, and TopCashBack will keep track of your first-time purchase.
4. Wait for cash back. The amount of cash back you receive will be equal to the amount you spend on Fiverr with a cap of $14. Spend $13, and you’ll only get $13 deposited into your TopCashBack account. It can take up to a total of 30 days for it to appear in your account, but usually it’s much quicker.
Once you earn a minimum of $20 in your account, you can withdraw the cash to PayPal or request a check be sent to your door. Make sure to use TopCashback for other purchases to quickly earn your cash.
I’m uncertain as to how long this deal will last, so make sure to grab it while you can. Take note that this offer is only valid for first-time buyers only. If you’ve already made a purchase with Fiverr in the past, you won’t receive your money.
For those of you interested in other ways to get free stuff, we recommend the following:
- I Received These 5 Items On Amazon For Free – You Can Too
- Top 10 Sites That Offer Freebies
- Top 10 Cash Back Portals On The Web
Have you ever purchased a gig on Fiverr? Let us know how it went in the comments below. As always, thanks for reading and happy gig shopping!