WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
We’ve talked extensively about how shopping portals work, and if you’re not using any for online purchases, you’re definitely missing out on some free cash. iConsumer is a portal that’s doubling their current rates until January 30th, 2016.
What Is A Cash Back Portal?
Cash back portals are online websites that partner with thousands of retailers across the web. They put links on their webpage to these online stores, and when someone clicks on one of them to buy something, they earn a commission.
In order to promote their site and to get people to click on their links, they offer cash back each time you buy something instead of keeping it all for themselves. For example, you can earn anywhere from 1% – 5% in cash back at Walmart.
The amount of cash back you earn depends on whatever the portal decides to set it at, which is why it’s important to look for the one with the highest amount of cash back at that particular store you’re shopping at. One portal might give away 3% for using their Walmart links, and another might give away 5%.
There are lots of these cash back shopping portals across the web. Yet we recommend staying with the reputable ones so that you’re certain to receive your money after making a purchase.
Most portals require a minimum amount before you can withdraw your cash (around $20), but as long as you keep using them for online purchases, you’ll get to that amount in no time. Most payments are made to PayPal when you request a payout.
How Does iConsumer Compare?
iConsumer currently has links to over 1,700 stores across the web. Currently, they’re doubling their cash back rates until January 30th, 2016. This puts them at number one for highest amount cash back for particular retailers. Here’s a few examples of rates that you won’t find higher on any other portal:
- Staples – 6.4%
- Walmart – 6.4%
- Ebay – 8%
- Raise – 3.2%
Not only are they offering great rates, but they’re also giving away 100 shares of their stock when you sign-up. Each share is currently valued at $.90 cents and you’ll be given the option to sell it at a later time.
Refer Your Friends
Another way to get more shares of iConsumer is to refer your friends. Each time you refer a friend and they make their first purchase, you’ll automatically be given 100 shares. If you’d like to support FFL, use our referral link. We’d greatly appreciate it!
How Do I Quickly Find The Cash Back Portal With The Best Rates?
With the massive amount of portals across the web, it’s difficult to search through each one trying to find the best rate. Fortunately, there’s a resource called CashBackMonitor that allows you to search through them all.
Simply go to their website and type in the retailer of your choice. A list will appear listing the portals with the highest rates for that retailer. The image below shows the CashBackMonitor results for Walmart. iConsumer comes in first at 6.4%. It’s important to constantly check back as these rates may frequently change.
How Do I Get Started With iConsumer?
Getting started with iConsumer is incredibly simple and can be done in just 5 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new iConsumer account by clicking this link here. Upon registration you’ll be given 100 pending shares of their stock. Sign-up requires an email or Facebook account.
2. Choose a store. Type in the retailer of your choice in their search bar. Click on the link for the retailer of your choice.
3. Shop. You’ll be automatically redirected to your specified retailer where you can make your purchase like you normally would. iConsumer will keep track of what purchases you make using their site. All of your cash back will be placed into their account.
4. Cash out. You can cash out once you reach a minimum of $25 in your account. It may take up to 30 days for your money to appear into your account, and another 90 days to transfer to your PayPal after requesting a withdrawal.
The double cash back rates offered by iConsumer are only offered until the end of the month. If you have any purchases on the horizon, make sure to complete them before this date. If you have any questions or comments, you know where to leave them. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!