WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Survey and get paid to (GPT) websites are some of the most popular ways to make money online. There are hundreds of options to choose from, and some are definitely better than others.
Jobs2Shop is one lesser-known GPT site that has some mixed feedback. Mixed feedback from website members is definitely common, but it usually leaves potential users curious.
This Jobs2Shop review covers exactly what you need to know – the good, the bad, and everything in between. You can decide if it’s a good way for you to make money online.
What Is Jobs2Shop?
Jobs2Shop is an online get paid to platform that pays users to complete surveys, mystery shopping tasks, and more. According to Jobs2Shop, the website has over 1,743,316 members to date.
The platform reportedly has over 7,257,017 evaluation surveys available, and they’ve paid members more than $1,250,000 so far.
According to their Facebook page, Jobs2Shop is based out of Port Washington, New York. The page also states that the company was founded in March of 2012.
User reviews and online discussions about Jobs2Shop date back to 2013. Information and opinions about this platform are similar to feedback for InboxDollars.
Jobs2Shop Pros And Cons
Every way to make money online has pros and cons. The two lists below feature the main Jobs2Shop pros and cons that I found. These lists are based on user reviews, research, my personal experience, and info from the Jobs2Shop site. Here’s what you need to know:
- Payments are made via PayPal.
- Payment proof from real members is featured on theJobs2Shop website.
- There are always plenty of paid tasks available.
- You receive a $5.00 welcome bonus when you sign up.
- Almost anyone is eligible to join Jobs2Shop.
- Hundreds of paid tasks are always available.
- Jobs2Shop uses many security features to keep your personal information safe.
- There are tons of paid offers that don’t require credit card information.
- The registration process is super quick and simple.
- You receive a $5.00 bonus for every referral you make.
- Every survey tells you how long it will take and how much it pays, so you can decide if it’s worth it or not.
- You get access to free printable coupons – no strings attached.
- A three minute survey that pays $1.50 is immediately offered when you sign up.
- Unsubscribing from unwanted e-mails is pretty easy.
- To request payout, at least half of your earnings must be from evaluations/surveys.
- Payouts are only made once per month.
- Many users leave negative feedback because of this payout requirement.
- Only one Jobs2Shop account is allowed per household.
- Higher paying trial offers require credit card information.
- If you forget to cancel trial offers, your credit card will get charged.
- Some users reportedly have difficulty contacting support.
- It can take up to eight weeks to get payment approval for product reviews and other very high paying tasks.
- Some users reportedly received a lot of junk e-mail after joining Jobs2Shop.
These facts and feedback reveal a pretty even amount of pros and cons. These pros and cons are pretty consistent with other survey and GPT sites. Some users absolutely love Jobs2Shop, and others had very poor experiences.
However, it’s worth noting that several of the cons can be avoided. You can prevent credit card issues altogether by skipping paid offers. If you make sure 50% of your earnings are from surveys and evaluations, you shouldn’t have problems getting paid.
Overall, just be cautious with paid offers if you give them a shot. Set a reminder to cancel trial offers so you don’t get unwanted credit card charges. Reading the Jobs2Shop FAQ page is pretty helpful, too.
Signing Up With Jobs2Shop
If you’re a U.S. resident and 18 years or older, you’re eligible to sign up with Jobs2Shop. The registration process is really quick and easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Provide your name and e-mail to start the process. There’s a small form on the page linked above where you’ll put this information.
- Then you’ll need to provide a few more details. On the next page, Jobs2Shop collects some demographic information. You’ll be asked your gender, birthday, and a few other questions.
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail. If you use Gmail, check your Promotions folder for the confirmation e-mail. My confirmation automatically went to that folder.
- Start exploring opportunities listed on Jobs2Shop. The confirmation link will take you directly to Jobs2Shop where you can start earning money.
That’s really all there is to it. You get fast access to paid surveys, trial offers, and more. You’ll immediately see the $5.00 welcome bonus in your account balance, too.
How To Earn Money With Jobs2Shop
There are several ways for you to earn money with Jobs2Shop. Surveys are undoubtedly a popular option, and the company is known for their mystery shopping gigs. I’ve highlighted all of your earning options below. You’ll also find examples of how much different tasks pay.
This money making option is very simple. Complete market research surveys and get paid for each one. Jobs2Shop uses Peanut Labs to host surveys. This is a popular third-party platform that’s used by Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and other major survey sites.
You’ll need to fill out a demographic profile before you start taking surveys. The demographic profile is pretty short. Payment for surveys seems to vary a lot from what I’ve seen and read. These are some real examples from my own Jobs2Shop profile:
- $1.39 for a 17 minute survey
- $0.33 for a 12 minute survey
- $0.41 for a 4 minute survey
- $0.29 for a 19 minute survey
Third party reviews say you can earn up to $2.00 per survey. Users say it’s common for surveys to pay between $1 and $2. The surveys I was offered paid less than that, but these were offered immediately after signing up. With many sites, you get access to higher paying surveys when you’re a frequent user.
Jobs2Shop matches users with assignments from major mystery shopping companies. According to Jobs2Shop, they are partnered with highly trusted companies. Mystery shopping consists of visiting retailers, restaurants, hotels, and other establishments. Here’s what else you need to know:
- The assignments you get may vary. For example, you may have to purchase a specific item. Or you may be evaluating the retailer’s customer service.
- Each assignment comes with step-by-step instructions.
- Each assignment pays a flat rate.
- You are reimbursed for any food or retail purchases you have to make.
- You are reimbursed for parking and other expenses.
- You must keep receipts to get reimbursement.
- Some assignments don’t require you to leave your home. For example, there was an in-home computer repair assignment.
- To get paid, you have to follow the specific instructions/tasks listed by the mystery shopping company.
Overall, it’s a fairly easy and fun way to earn money. There are many mystery shopping tasks listed on Jobs2Shop. I noticed that the options are very diverse. Here are some assignments that I had access to:
- A retail furniture shopping assignment that paid $60.
- A retail shoe shopping assignment that paid $25.
- A makeup shopping assignment that paid $22.
- A fine dining assignment that paid $30.
- A gym assignment that paid $25.
There are dozens of different assignments to choose from, but this list gives you a fair look at your options. Payment for most assignments seems to range from $15 to $40 for the most part. However, I did find some tasks that paid $60 to $100 or more.
Free and Paid Offer Signups
Offer signups are popular on most major GPT and survey sites. There are two types of offers you can choose from – free offers and paid trial offers.
Free offers don’t require you to provide any credit card information or make purchases. You usually have to provide your name and e-mail address.
You’ll get promotional e-mails from companies, but you can unsubscribe from them whenever you want. The pay for these offers is fairly low.
Paid trial offers usually require you to spend money on products or services. These are limited time trials for the services, or you may be required to buy a product.
For example, you can get paid to sign up for a discounted 30-day trial from a food service. Some trials are free, but you still have to provide your valid credit card information. But it’s worth noting that these paid trial offers are worth a lot more money.
It’s crucial to cancel any trial memberships that use your credit card information. Otherwise, you may be charged more money after the free or discounted offer is over.
You can set calendar reminders to cancel offers before the trial period ends. Here are some examples of free and paid trial offers listed by Jobs2Shop:
- Free Offer – $0.59 to sign up for a Burts Bee’s product sample.
- Free Offer – $0.59 for signing up with eBates.
- Free Offer – $0.15 for signing up to receive free insurance quotes.
- Free Offer – $0.13 for signing up to receive home insurance quotes.
- Free Offer – $0.37 for signing up to receive free diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Paid Trial Offer – Winc Wine trial subscription for $14.70. Get a $22 discount at checkout. A credit card is required.
- Paid Trial Offer – $5.04 for signing up to receive credit score info via an undisclosed company. A credit card is required.
- Paid Trial Offer – $3.36 for signing up for a free 30-day trial with an unnamed faxing service. A credit card is required.
Jobs2Shop tells you exactly when you’ll be paid for completing each offer. For example, the $0.37 free offer for receiving recipes is paid to your account within one minute.
The $14.70 Winc Wine paid offer is paid to your account within two minutes. I found this feature to be pretty unique and helpful.
Overall, I usually stick with free offers through Jobs2Shop and any other platform. Offers that require credit cards can certainly pay well, but there’s always a small risk with them.
Fortunately, Jobs2Shop lists several dozen offers at any given time. It’s easy to pick and choose ones that truly suit you.
This is a very quick and simple way to earn money. The main page of Jobs2Shop says you’ll receive $5.00 for every friend you refer to Jobs2Shop. This is a pretty impressive bonus and can add up fast.
However, I can’t find more information about referrals on the website. Many referral bonuses have requirements for you to get paid. For example, the person you refer may have to complete a few surveys before you receive the bonus.
User reviews about referral bonuses are mixed. Some reviews say that there’s no referral program. But it’s currently advertised by Jobs2Shop, so it’s seemingly available right now. It may be a limited time offer.
Cash Back Rewards
Cash back rewards are mentioned on the main page of Jobs2Shop, too. Jobs2Shop says:
“Enjoy coupons, sales and deals with generous cash back rewards. We pass on our advertising commissions to you.”
When I log into my account, I don’t see a specific section for cash back rewards. This earning option may fall under the free offers category. The paid offer to sign up with eBates is one good example. eBates is a popular cash back portal that’s free to use, and Jobs2Shop pays you $0.59 to use it.
This is another earning option that’s featured on the Jobs2Shop website, but I can’t find any information about it when logged in to my account. The main page states:
“Earn rewards towards prizes for socializing, playing games and winning contests.”
This statement doesn’t provide much detail. It seems like these may be limited-time offers that aren’t always available. GPT sites commonly have special offers and rewards. I wouldn’t count on this as a consistent earning option though.
Other Possible Ways To Earn
The Jobs2Shop FAQ page mentions additional earning options, but they aren’t featured on the main page. User reviews also discuss other options.
For example, you can reportedly earn a $0.10 E-mail Credit for each Jobs2Shop e-mail you receive and open. It’s hard to find solid info about other possible ways to earn, but I wouldn’t rule them out.
Jobs2Shop Payment Information
Jobs2Shop used to pay members via check, and this payment proof can be seen on their website. Their FAQ notes that they no longer offer this option.
Jobs2Shop sends all payments through PayPal. You need a minimum account balance of $25 to receive your payment. Don’t forget that half of your balance must be from survey evaluation credits. The FAQ page states:
“For a $25 payment, a minimum $12.50 in Current Evaluation Credit is required and the rest can be fulfilled with Email Credit. For a $50 payment, a minimum $25 in Current Evaluation Credit is required, and rest can be fulfilled with Email Credits.”
The FAQ also says that payments are processed by the 20th of the following month. For example, let’s say you cashed out $50 in September. You’ll receive your PayPal payment on October 20th. Payments are processed at midnight EST on the 20th of each month.
For a GPT site, this is a pretty long waiting period for payment. However, it’s not terribly uncommon overall. There are some well-known survey sites that only pay once per month.
And popular survey platforms like Vindale Research are reputable but have high payout thresholds.
Verdict: Is Jobs2Shop A Scam Or The Real Deal?
After my experience and research, I concluded that Jobs2Shop is not a scam. It offers various legitimate opportunities to make money. Surveys, free offers, and mystery shopping seem to be the most popular choices.
That being said, there are a few downsides worth mentioning. You have to make sure that 50% of your earnings come from taking surveys.
Otherwise, you won’t receive payment even when you reach the payout minimum. Payouts are only made once per months, which isn’t terrible but it’s also not ideal.
You also need to use caution when providing credit card information for any offers. Forgetting to cancel trial offers can lead to unwanted credit card charges.
You should always make sure the Jobs2Shop partner sites are legitimate, too. However, all of this information is also true for InboxDollars and any other GPT site that you use.
Overall, Jobs2Shop isn’t a perfect website, but it’s definitely not a scam. I think it’s worth trying out if you’re looking to join more GPT and survey sites that pay through PayPal.
The best way to make money online is to use as many methods as you can. Frugal For Less reviews many websites and apps for our readers.
Check out 25+ Best Survey Sites: Get Paid $600/Month Or More From Home and 101 Free Money Making Apps To Quickly Earn Cash From Your Phone to find more great ways to make money online.