Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Keep Rewarding is a great website for earning some cash online by completing tasks such as surveys, free-trial offers and more. Unlike other rewards sites, it’s also open to international users so you can participate from anywhere.
What Is Keep Rewarding?
Keep Rewarding partners up with advertisers that want to promote their products or either gather market information through tasks such as surveys. They receive cash for doing so, and then give a portion of it to their users, you.
Here are the current tasks that you can complete to earn cash:
- Free Trial Offers
- Watching Videos
- Clicking Ads
The amount of money you can earn entirely depends on what tasks you complete. What makes Keep Rewarding stands out from other sites is that you will virtually find an unlimited amount of activities. They’ve partnered with over 20 ad networks in order to make sure that you can keep earning cash on a consistent basis.
There’s also a unique feature called the Reward Pot. By completing an offer that’s worth 1 point or more, you automatically get .5 points on your behalf contributed to the pot. The pot is shared randomly between 10 members, so as long as you get in one entry you have a a great shot of winning. This pot is drawn daily.
Each time you complete a task you are awarded in the form of points. You get 25 points for free upon registration and need a minimum of 125 to cash out (equal to $1 USD). You can have funds either withdrawn to your PayPal account or exchanged for a gift card. You also get 10% for every member that you refer using your referral link.
If you wish to promote your product or service, you can also request to put up a banner ad on their page for a small fee. Users will click it in order to get cash, and you get traffic to your site in exchange.
How Do I Get Started With Keep Rewarding?
We’re going to break down how you can get started with Keep Rewarding in just 5 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Enter in some personal information such as your name and email to get started. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
2. Earn Points. Click on the “Earn” link in the navigation bar to start earning. Select any of the links to participate in offers and earn points toward your next reward.
3. Cash out. Once you hit a minimum of 125 points in your account, you can cash out to either PayPal or for a gift card to major retailers such as Amazon or Starbucks.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
As mentioned above, the more tasks you complete, the more you will earn. This means that it entirely depends on the effort you put into earning rewards.
The first thing we would like to mention is that you should always opt out to cash out for a higher value denomination. Redeeming at 500 points will make your points more valuable than redeeming at 125 (125 for $1 and 500 for $5).
Referring friends is by far the easiest way to earn money. You get 10% of all of their earnings for life. A great way to spread the word is either through Facebook or Twitter, convincing them of just how easy it is to earn with Keep Rewarding.
What Tasks Should I Complete?
Since there are so many activities that you can participate in to earn points, it’s a little difficult to decipher which ones are the best, so we’re just going to cover a few that we think are worth the time and effort you put into them.
This section consists of signing-up for selecting offers and earning points for doing so. No credit card is usually required, and you can usually earn anywhere between $.25 and $1.00 per completing each task. It won’t take you more than a few minutes to complete each one, but there is a limit to these types of offers.
Complete surveys or sign-up for free sample offers. You’ll be given something for free as well as earn points at the same time. Just make sure to use a separate email address when you register for these offers as you may inundated with spam.
This is one of the easier ways to make money for the lazy. It mostly consists of watching 30 second to 2-minute videos. While you won’t earn a lot of points, the amount of effort needed is very minimal.
If you need a website that has endless activities in which you can earn cash for, Keep Rewarding is definitely the way to go. Make sure to refer as many friends as you can to get 10% of all of your friends’ earnings. Let us know about your experience if you’ve been using Keep Rewarding.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.