Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you need some extra cash, TrafficMicro is a great place to start. They offer microtasks that can be done online, and for just ten minutes of work a day you’re guaranteed to earn at least $1 dollar. This is great for those of you who have some spare time working in the office or just want to add to your side-income.
What Is TrafficMicro?
Note: TrafficMicro is no longer working. We will update you once it’s back up.
TrafficMicro is a company that gives out microtasks to its users. They are a US domestic company that acts as a third-party for various companies who wish to have small jobs done. Usually these tasks are very repetitive and require lots of workers, so TrafficMicro helps these companies get the jobs done by recruiting thousands of members.
TrafficMicro doesn’t require you to download anything to your computer or install a toolbar to your browser. All you need is an internet browser and you can log-in and get to work right away.
You can use any browser you’d like and you can easily get paid $1 dollar daily directly to your PayPal account for only 10 minutes of work. This is especially great for stay-at-home moms or those at a desk job who might want to make some spare cash when their boss isn’t looking.
If desired, users can also use their tablets or smartphones instead of a desktop or notebook. In fact, using these devices tends to have a higher payout rate. Currently only members of the UK, US or Canada are eligible to join TrafficMicro.
Usually there are 10 tasks a day that should take no more than several minutes each. You can choose whatever days you wish to work, but on average workers tend to work 6 days of the week.
They can only guarantee $1 dollar for 10 minutes of work a day. Anything else will be pro-rated. So if you only work for 5 minutes, expect to get around $.50 cents or possibly a little less. Payments are made 365 days a year every morning at 9 AM Pacific Time to the PayPal account listed under your settings.
Most of the work is pretty basic, such as performing a search, visiting 3 different websites, or copying and pasting, There’s no free trials, no downloads, just simple microtasks.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started With TrafficMicro?
Signing-up for TrafficMicro is very simple and can be completed in 7 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for TrafficMicro by clicking this link here. All you will need to enter is your email, PayPal, and to create a password. Make sure that you are not using a proxy, or else you won’t be able to sign-up.
2. Wait for your invitation. Joining TrafficMicro is done by invitation only. After signing-up, they will take up to a maximum of 24 hours to verify your information. However, usually this is done within a couple of minutes. If you can’t find the email, try searching your spam folders.
3. Login. Once your registration is confirmed, go back to the site and login. From there you will appear at your dashboard where your daily tasks will appear. Keep the page open in another tab to view when upcoming tasks are available. The page will check every minute to see if there’s anything new.
Each time I start my computer, I usually open this window right away before I get started on my day. That way the website has plenty of time throughout the day to check for tasks that need to be completed.
4. Complete tasks and cash out. Payments will automatically be made to your PayPal account every day at 9 AM.
How Can I Make More Money With TrafficMicro?
TrafficMicro now has a referral program in which you can earn $1 dollar per sign-up. The user you refer must use your affiliate link and not clear any cookies after clicking it for it to count. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
If you’re looking at an easy way to earn an extra $1 dollar per day, TrafficMicro is the way to go. The tasks are very simple and payments are made automatically to your PayPal. It can’t get any simpler than this. Here are some other rewards programs that are similar:
Keep in mind that TrafficMicro is only available to those residing in the US, UK or Canada. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thank for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.