WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Want a quick and easy way to earn some extra cash? We recently introduced a set of 3 different apps that pay you to download other apps and run them for a short period of time. They are all developed by the same company, and unlike the ones on our top 10 list, their payout is significantly higher.
What Apps Are We Talking About?
There are 3 apps that are going to help us make an extra $50/month (with registration bonus code):
Each app is run by the same company and is almost identical in terms of the way it functions. The only difference you might find is in the layout, mainly the color. Here are the activities that you can complete for each one:
- Watching Videos
- Daily Check-in
- Inviting Friends
- Social Tasks
- Completing Offers
All of these activities reward you a decent amount of points, but you’re only going to want to focus on downloading apps. The other apps have a fairly decent payout, but in general it’s usually not worth the amount of time that you’re putting into it.
In order to earn cash for downloading apps, all you need to do is download the app via their link and then run it. There isn’t a specific timeframe that you need to open the app for, but I like to run it for at least 30 seconds just to make sure that I get credited.
Sometimes I find myself having to download the second time since I only ran it for just a few seconds and had already deleted it. Rewards are given in the form of coins, which can be exchanged for gift cards to major retailers such as Amazon and iTunes, or you can get a direct deposit to your PayPal account.
Upon installation, you should notice a long list of apps available. Unfortunately, it won’t always be like this. After going through your first set you’ll probably notice a decline in the amount of apps presented weekly. Yet if you’re looking to make a quick buck, you should be able to quickly make $15 dollars from all 3 apps within your first hour.
How Do I Sign-Up For These Apps & Get Started?
Since each app is roughly identical to one another, we’re only going to show you how to use just one of them. This can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Install. At this time, all 3 apps are only available for iOS devices, but Android users should check back often in case of a new release on the Play Store. You won’t need to register for a new account as each app is linked to your phone.
You can find the download links below along with their bonus codes. Entering these codes when installing the app will get you a bonus of 20 coins to start, and you’ll help support FFL. Thank you!
2. Download apps. Open the app and click on “Supersonic Task Center.” This is going to be the main place that you’re going to be downloading apps from, yet you can also find a few under the “Fyber Task Center.”
3. Cash out. You’ll need a minimum of 500 coins to cash out for your first gift card. This shouldn’t take you very long, especially if it’s your first time using the app.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
When you first install the app, you’re looking at earning a lot of coins in a really short time. However, the amount of apps will start to decline after you finish downloading the initial ones. I usually check back once a week for new offers.
After using all 3 apps for about a month, I expect to make anywhere from $12 – $20 a month for each app. We can make this amount slightly higher by saving our coins since higher denomination gift cards give you a better value for your coins.
For example, if we cash out for a $1 Amazon Gift Card for 500 coins, this is equal to 500 coins being worth $1. Yet if we save for the $25 Gift Card, it will only cost us 9,000 coins, which calculates it out to be 360 coins worth $1. This is why it’s usually best to save up. Taking this into account, we’ve made a rough estimate of bringing in about $50 a month.
Since you’ll be opening the app almost every day, you might as well do the Daily Check-in. It only gives you an extra 2-3 coins, but it literally takes a split second.
Make More By Referring Friends
There is one more task that you can complete other than downloading apps, and that’s referring your friends. With a generous referral program, you get 30% of your friends’ earnings for life.
Make sure to convince your friends how great this app is and how much money you can generate with it so that they keep using it, and thus help you earn more coins. A great way to do this is also by making a quick post to Twitter or Facebook with your referral code.
Curious as how to bring in more referral money, I emailed the creators and asked if we could have multiple accounts per household and if our family members can use our referral codes. They answered Yes to both of these questions, meaning you can easily generate extra referral earnings with others under the same roof.
It’s been a while since we’ve mentioned such an easy way to make some extra cash from your smartphone, and these 3 apps definitely do the trick. You can delete the app from your phone after use. Just be sure to run it for at least 30 seconds so that you are credited.
This is an excellent way to generate some side-income for those who are looking for work or are stay-at-home moms or dads. How much are you making on average with these apps? We’d love to see what type of extra income people are bringing in.