WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: $0 delivery fee on your first order with DoorDash. Get Your First Delivery with DoorDash Free
The creators of Instant Rewards have developed a new app called Video Rewards. This app has an incredibly high payout for each video watched, and there’s no limits on how much you can earn. If you really want to make some extra money from your phone, this is going to be your best bet.
What Is Video Rewards?
Video Rewards (bonus code on sign-up kr7cO4klmCTuo) is a newly developed app that pays you for watching video ads on your iOS device. Ads are usually only 15 – 30 seconds long and pay you in the form of points. These points can then be used to redeem for cash or gift cards.
Video Rewards works with advertisers and gets paid every time a video is shown. Part of this money is then in turn given to viewer. While the app is running ads, you cannot perform other tasks on your phone. It is only available for the iOS platform, but Video Rewards has announced that they are currently working on an Android version.
This app is not passive. After each video finishes playing, a pop-up box will appear telling you how many points you’ve earned and if you’d like to see the next video or not. Even though this may seem very boring and like a lot of work, the high payout is going to be worth it.
How Much Can I Earn With Video Rewards?
To be honest, the title of this article is a bit misleading. You can actually earn more than $50 dollars per month using the Video Rewards app, but there are a few things that you should be aware of first.
1. There’s No Limit To The Amount Of Videos.
After contacting Video Rewards via email, they specified that there is no limit to the amount of videos that you can watch. This means that you can run the app 24/7 and continue to make money. The only catch is that you have to press a button in order to continue to the next video, meaning you have to be somewhat active.
Even though it takes a little bit of work, the payout rate is extremely high compared to a lot of other video apps. When Perk TV first started out, we mentioned how we could make up to $250 dollars per month (unfortunately this has dropped to roughly $100). Video Rewards can trump Perk TV if left running 24/7.
2. Only One Account And One Phone Per Person.
Video Rewards is really strict about this so if you try and game the system, more than likely you will get banned. They are currently new and trying to make strong relationships with their advertisers. Please abide by their TOS so that everyone can benefit from using this app.
3. There’s no limit to the amount of accounts per household.
If you have any family members or roommates who want to sign-up, go for it! Video Rewards currently has no restriction on the amount of people using the app under one IP address. Just be sure that each person has their own account and their own phone.
With that being said, at the current time it’s a little difficult to estimate how much can be made with Video Rewards because they’re so new. Yet here on FFL we would never leave you without a good estimate.
Each video awards you with 5 points and is only 15 – 30 seconds long. 2,000 points is equivalent to $1 dollar. Assuming that watching each video and clicking all of the buttons takes an average of 40 seconds, you have the potential to make $160 dollars per month if you watch videos 24/7.
While it may not seem like such a great payout rate, keep in mind that videos are often only 15 seconds long with only a small portion of their videos currently at 30 seconds. We are probably underestimating earnings potential. The only downside is that you can’t leave the app running, as you have to click a button to move on to the next video.
One last note is that Video Rewards currently has a limited amount of videos on their servers due to being so new. Forum members have told stories where there are no more videos available in a day after reaching a few thousand points. That’s why we estimate as of now you can only earn $50 points per month. Once Video Rewards expands, you’ll have the potential to make more.
If you want to make even more money you can either fill out surveys or refer a friend! Surveys can be found by on in the main menu by tapping the button in the upper-left-hand corner of the app. Each friend you refer gives you 100 points. While it’s not much, it all adds up slowly. Paste it on Facebook and Twitter, or send out a mass email to all your friends.
You might be asking who has time to simply click buttons all day and earn this extra cash? If you have a desk job or are waiting in line, Video Rewards is a great substitute for killing time. Just remember that watching a lot of videos can take up a large amount of bandwidth
How Do I Sign-Up For Video Rewards And Start Earning Money?
Signing-up for the Video Rewards App couldn’t be any simpler and can be completed in 3 easy steps.
1. Download the app. Remember that Video Rewards is only available for iOS devices and can be downloaded from the App Store. When you open the app for the first time you’ll be asked to create an account using an email address and a password. Use referral code 5n1AvFDqipHmZ to support FFL!
2. Watch videos. After you sign-up, click on any of the play buttons to start watching videos from the main screen. You’ll get paid 5 points per video and they last anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds. Make sure to watch the entire video to receive points.
3. Cash out. Click on the “Rewards” tab at the bottom to redeem for a prize. The minimum you can redeem for is 5,000 points for a $2.50 gift card to Amazon. The current options that you can cash out for are Amazon, PayPal, WalMart, Best Buy, Starbucks and Target. You’ll receive your prize within 5 business days.
We’ve mentioned video apps such as Instant Rewards, CheckPoints, Perk TV, Swagbucks and more. Yet if you’re looking to get a great payout rate with a little bit of extra work, Video Rewards is definitely the way to go.
It might be difficult to get past a potential $50 dollars per month as of now, but once the company expands you’ll have the ability to make more.
I personally don’t expect anyone to sit by their phone all day pressing buttons (unless you really need the money and can’t find another method). That’s why I only recommend using this app when you’re waiting in line or are at a location where you have some time to kill. I think that if you work in an office environment, Video Rewards is a great addition to your income.
If you have any questions or comments about the Video Rewards App, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. I’d be curious to know how much people have earned so far, especially since the app is so new. Support us by using our referral code 5n1AvFDqipHmZ when you sign-up.