WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Update: This site is no longer functioning.
Claimed to be the “quickest way to earn money online,” Hams Rewards is an online website that pays you cash for filling out online surveys, downloading apps and completing offers. Their payout is quite good compared to other survey sites and is a great way for stay-at-home moms or those looking to supplement their income.
What Is Hams Rewards?
Hams Rewards is an online rewards sites that pays you to complete specific tasks. Right now there are only three different activities you can complete to earn money: surveys, offers, and downloading apps. However, they are looking to expand to more tasks in the future.
Hams Rewards receives commission from developers and survey-makers each time you participate. A portion of that is given to its members, you. Each task is very simple to complete and usually takes no longer than ten minutes.
Redemption can only be made in the form of PayPal. You need a minimum of $10 dollars to cash out, and this amount can usually be made very quickly upon sign-up since there are a lot of offers to complete as a new member.
How Do I Sign-Up With Hams Rewards & Start Earning Cash?
1. Register. You can register for a new Hams Rewards account by clicking this link here. You’ll want to click the “Join Now” button. As of now you can only join using a Facebook account.
2. Complete offers. You don’t need to verify your email after registering. Simply log-in and view all of the offers you can complete. The amount you earn per task will always be listed on the right side of the activity.
3. Claim your cash. Once you hit a minimum of $10 dollars in your account, you can claim your cash and have it directly deposited to PayPal.
How Much Can I Make With Hams Rewards?
Obviously, the more effort you put into completing tasks with Ham Rewards, the more money you’re going to make. However, we’re going to give you an estimate of how long it will take before you can cash out to that $10 dollar minimum, and also tell you which types of offers are the best. Currently there are only 3 categories of offers.
These tasks usually pay out anywhere from $.05 cents to $1 dollar. They include signing-up for sweepstakes and free samples, or signing-up for free-trial offers. I don’t like this section because you have to enter a lot of information, and I don’t want to receive a lot of junk mail.
This section is my favorite, but the payout is a little bit low for the amount of time and effort put into it. Typically you receive anywhere from a couple of cents up to 10 cents per task. Surveys are extremely quick and apps only take a second to download before you receive your cash.
This one consists of surveys and offers. I recommend this one along with OfferToro, as the tasks are fairly simple and easy to complete. If you’re looking solely to complete surveys, this is the best way to go since their payout is usually the highest among the 3 categories.
Is It Worth It?
If you’re looking at it in terms of the amount you can earn, don’t expect to earn any more than $5 dollars per hour, and that’s assuming you work really fast and efficiently. That’s why I would only suggest doing these tasks in your spare time, have a few minutes to kill, or just are bored at a desk job at work.
How Can I Earn Even More Cash?
If you have a lot of Facebook friends or Twitter followers, Ham Rewards might be a good option for you. Each time someone uses your referral link to sign-up, you are automatically given $.20 cents. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. Thank you!
Hams Rewards definitely isn’t a big money maker, but is excellent for those looking for some side-income. Otherwise, you might want to turn to other rewards sites that have a higher payout. We recommend the following:
I recommend at least signing-up and giving it a try to see if you enjoy it. Thanks for reading, and as always, please leave questions and comments down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!