WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Using apps to make some extra cash is a quick and easy way to increase your income. The best part is that you can do it from anywhere, and the tasks they require you to do usually take a short amount of time. iCash (code 04e6 for sign-up bonus) is no exception – they pay you to download apps, complete surveys and more.
What Is iCash?
iCash is a free mobile app that is currently only available for Android devices. They reward you to complete any of the following tasks:
- Downloading Apps
- Registering in Sweepstakes
- Completing Offers
- Forum Posting
- Watch Videos
- Daily Check-in
- Refer Friends
Each time you complete a task you earn a specified amount of coins which can then be converted into cash prizes such as direct deposits to PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards. You need a minimum of 550 coins to cash out for $1.
We recommend saving as many coins as you can first – the higher-redeeming prizes require less coins. For example, you can cash out for $1 for 550 points or $2 for just 990 points. The latter is definitely the better deal.
Which Tasks Should I Complete?
In order to help save you some time, we’re going to break down each task one-by-one and give our personal opinion on whether it’s worth completing it or not. Note that you should at least try each section once to see if you personally prefer doing those over the others.
You won’t usually find many tasks under this section. You get paid for downloading, rating and reviewing apps. However, the points values are usually incredibly low. We do not recommend this section.
Adscend Media Offers
This section consists of signing-up for offers or completing surveys. These may require a bit more time than other sections, but the amount you’re making per hour is still quite low. That’s why we do not recommend it.
This section pays you to download and install apps, and it’s probably the section in which you’re going to earn the highest amount of money. Some apps will pay you as much as over $3 just for signing-up for a trial offers. Be sure to read the steps you need to take in order to get credited. We highly recommend this section.
This is a quick and easy survey and you even get a chance to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card. Each time you complete the survey you’re automatically entered in their drawing. Each survey is incredibly quick with usually only 10 questions and awards you 10 points. We do recommend this section.
If you write on your favorite forum about iCash, you can receive 20 points. You’ll have to link back to the page that you posted. Since this takes quite a bit of time, we do not recommend this section given the low amount of points you receive.
Watching videos is incredibly easy, which is why we highly recommend this section. You only receive 1 point per video, but most videos are only 10 seconds long. Unfortunately they aren’t set on autoplay, so you will need to click on something in order to continue to the next video.
iCash Daily Loyalty Bonus
You get 5 coins automatically just for signing-in, which is equal to about $.05 cents. Not bad just for clicking a button. We highly recommend doing this on a daily basis, and it can only be completed once per day.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With iCash?
From above we recommend that you only complete 3 categories of tasks:
- Supersonic Offerwall – Downloading Apps
- Pollfish Survey
- Daily Check-in
- Watching Videos
Assuming that you only complete these sections, we estimate that you can make anywhere from about $7 – $15 a month. When you first download the app, more offers will be available. Once you complete the majority of them however, it will take a while before others become available. Checking back once a week is enough. By saving up for the rewards with a higher value, it will only make you 400 coins to receive $1 USD.
Refer Your Friends
We highly recommend referring your friends to also earn more cash, and we greatly appreciate those who use our referral code (04e6) in this article to sign-up. Each friend you refer gives you 3 iPoints and they also receive 3 iPoints. While it isn’t much, it only takes a second to post via Facebook or Twitter to a large amount of people.
How Do I Get Started With The iCash App?
Getting started is very simple, and we’re going to walk you through it in just 4 easy steps.
1. Register. You can download the iCash app on the Google Play Store. When you first log-in, you’ll use your gmail account to register. Use referral code 04e6 to receive bonus points on sign-up. This code can be entered in the settings section.
2. Complete tasks. Search through the list of tasks and pick the ones that interest you or the ones that we recommended above. It can take up to 48 hours before iPoints are deposited into your account, but it’s usually much sooner than this.
3. Cash out. You need a minimum of 550 coins to cash out for $1, but we recommend saving more first. The more you save, the farther your coins will take you.
4. Refer friends. Refer your friends to make some extra cash. You and your friend will both receive 3 iPoints.
If you have a few moments to kill and have an Android phone, you might as well bring out the iCash app in order to make some extra cash. That’s the best part – it can literally be done from anywhere. This app only applies to US residents. Have questions? Feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading!