WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Want to make a quick $12 dollars by doing under 5 minutes of work? Maybe you’re already out and about and don’t want to go home but could use some extra cash. Now you can with the Field Agent app.
Field agent is an app that you can install on your Android or iOS device that will give you cash for completing tasks in your area.
What Is Field Agent?
Field Agent is a smartphone app that will award you $3 – $8 per task completed on your smartphone. Clients contact Field Agent in order to gather specific types of data. Field Agent then sends out what is known as “agents” (individuals) to gather this information.
By being a part of this team, you will get money from collecting data. Downloading the app automatically qualifies you for being an agent.
The type of information you gather can vary greatly, but there are five main categories on the type of data: audio, feedback, opinions, phone and video. Usually this is done by going to a retail store and taking a photo or noting down the price of a specific product.
A good example is this task shown in the photo below. You can get $12 dollars by quickly taking pictures of Walmart’s shaving aisle in under four minutes.
How Do I Get Started With Field Agent And Earning Money?
Using Field Agent is fairly simple, but here we’ve broken it down into 6 steps on how to get started making money immediately.
2. Once downloaded, you will be prompted to enter some basic information such as your name and email address. You will need to verify your email after you complete registration.
3. When you log-in you’ll automatically be presented with a list of jobs. Tasks are organized by type so you can choose those which are best suited for you.
4. If you’d like to search for jobs closer to you, simply click on the “map” tab at the top of the screen and you will be presented with a list of tasks in your area. All of the orange landmarks on the map are tasks you can complete with Field Agent. Click on one of them to view more details.
5. Once you find a task that you want to complete, click on the task and hit “Accept This Job” in order to go through with it.
6. When you’re ready to cash out, you can click the “cash out” tab on the left menu and directly deposit your funds to PayPal.
There is no minimum balance that you need to cash out and payments can take as long as 7 business days.
How Much Money Can I Earn With Field Agent?
The amount of potential profit you can earn with this app really depends on your location. Bigger cities, of course, are going to have a wider array of tasks and thus you’ll be able to earn much more.
The amount you can earn on a task varies greatly, but on average you can earn anywhere from $3 – $8 each time a job is completed. Considering that each job usually only needs roughly 10 minutes of actual work, you’re making a minimum of roughly $20 an hour.
Keith Celia from Chicago reports that made $630 since downloading the app. Janelle who is a stay-at-home mom living in the Phoenix area reports that she can earn $100 just by going out for 5 hours a day.
If you’re curious as to whether your region has potential for big bucks through Field Agent, check out the Google Maps section of the app to see how many jobs are in your area. Make sure to accept a job quickly before it gets snatched up. Usually there’s a limit to how many people can complete a certain task.
Another great feature to help you maximize your time is that you can organize jobs according to payout or location, making sure that you’re getting the biggest band for your time. I personally use this as I greatly value my time and only select the highest-paying jobs in close proximity.
There’s no minimum payout rate and you can cash out at any time.
If you have some time to kill and are already out and about, Field Agent can be a great money-making app. It’s especially great for those who need some spare cash on the side or for stay at home moms.
Each task on average will give you $3 – $8, but you can earn much more depending on the size of the task and depending on the city.
If you have any questions or would like to share your experiences using Field Agent, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling.