WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Frugal For Less has already mentioned a few articles on, rewards programs that will give you money for downloading apps: FeaturePoints, AppDown and FreeMyApps. Today we’re going to introduce a new one called FreeAppsFast. Sorry Android users, this one is only available for iOS devices.
This can be a great program if you have a few minutes to spare, are looking for some ways to generate cash, or are just interested in viewing new apps and wouldn’t mind getting paid for it.
What Is FreeAppsFast?
FreeAppsFast will give you points for downloading specific apps of their choosing. These points can then be used to cash out for iTunes or Amazon gift cards. The amount of points you earn will completely depend on which app you decide to download, as each app will give you a certain amount of points.
FreeAppsFast has teamed up with app developers to help promote and advertise these apps. Each time an app is downloaded, they get paid and then distribute a portion of this money off to you.
This rewards program is only available to those who have an iOS device, and there aren’t any current plans to release an Android version. No minimum age is required. There are both US and UK apps available, giving access to users of both countries. However, this article is only going to focus on the US portion since there aren’t many apps on the UK store as of yet.
Their userface is web-based and is able to offer you anonymity and security over https (SSL).
How Do I Sign-Up With FreeAppsFast?
FreeAppsFast has a very simple sign-up process, but we’re here to make it even simpler by breaking it down into 5 simple steps.
1. Visit their site here using the Safari browser from an iPad, iPod touch or iPhone to get started. Using a different browser will not work.
2. Click the “Get Started” button and you will be asked to install some software. The installation is safe and verified so you don’t have to worry about any security issues.
3. Once the software is installed, you will be asked to download and install one app as your “training.” Go ahead and follow the steps to the letter and download the app. For me, the first app I installed was called a game called Fasteroids.
4. Open the app and interact with it for at least 30 seconds if not a little bit longer. When you finish, you can delete the app if you choose to do so.
5. Go back to the FreeAppsFast.com page on your Safari browser. All your log-in information should be saved along with your new points. Scroll down to view current offers along with their point value. Again, every app you download, make sure to interact with it for at least 30 seconds before you delete it.
6. Some of the apps cost money, but you can click the star tab at the bottom of the screen to view all free apps that you can download.
7. To cash out your points for gift cards or cash, click the present tab at the bottom of the screen. Redeem your points and enjoy the free money!
Each time you log back into FreeAppsFast, you may be prompted to install the software. If this is the case, go ahead and just reinstall it to verify your identity. Your points will still be in your account, so you don’t have to worry about this.
How Much Can I Make With FreeAppsFast?
Each App that you download is valued for a different amount of points. The points you can earn for each app tend to range anywhere from 30 to 1,000 points, where it is typical to earn about 400 for each one.
Five-thousand points is equal to $5.00 which is the minimum you need to be able to cash out. Points can be used to buy apps that you’d normally have to pay for, iTunes or Amazon gift cards, or you can have your points directly converted into cash through PayPal.
I highly recommend depositing directly to PayPal as we’ve discussed that you can easily buy gift cards at a discount through gift card brokerage sites.
If you’re looking to get the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time, I recommend doing only the apps that give you a minimum of 200 points or more. Be sure to check back every once in a while for new apps listed, which are usually refreshed on a weekly basis. Offers may disappear so be sure to act quickly and complete an offer if you’re interested.
You can also earn money through referrals.
The referral program through FreeAppsFast is excellent, giving you 50% of the points they generate for life. Click the referral button in the lower-right-hand corner of the browser to view your referral link and post it to twitter and Facebook or send it to your friends.
You can support Frugal For Less by using our referral link – thank you!
FreeAppsFast is a great way to generate some extra income in your spare time. The times I tend to use it most are when I’m waiting in line and want to get a few extra points. Registration is 100% free.
Be sure to check out other rewards programs that give you money for downloading apps. Here are the programs that we’ve covered so far that do this:
If you refer your friends, you will generate 50% of the points they earn provided that they sign-up on your specific link. If you have any questions or would like to tell us about your experience while using FreeAppsFast, leave them in the comments below. Happy frugaling and go get those points!