Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you need a way to make some extra money from your phone, there are plenty of apps that are willing to pay you for completing tasks such as taking surveys and downloading apps. It’s one of the easiest ways to make money while on the go. We’re introducing another one of these apps called Money King.
What Is Money King?
Money King is a free mobile app that is currently available for Android devices. They offer a way for you to make money directly from your smartphone by downloading apps and trying them out. Once you finish testing them, you can delete them from your phone and you’ll still get paid.
“Trying out” an app consists of downloading it and opening it at least one time for 3 minutes. While technically there is no time restriction on how long you must use the app to receive credit, we suggest that you leave it open for at least this long in order to ensure that Money King notices that you’ve successfully downloaded the app and tested it. If you don’t happen to get credited for an app, try re-downloading it and opening it for another 3 minutes.
Each time you download an app, your account is awarded in the form of credits, and these credits can be exchanged for cash prizes such as direct deposits to your PayPal account or Amazon Gift Cards.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With Money King?
The amount you can earn with Money King depends completely on how much effort you’re willing to put into it, but in general the amount they pay depends on the app that you’re downloading. A thousand credits is equal to $1 USD, and apps can pay anywhere from 60 to 400 credits on average.
Keep in mind that higher-paying apps may have additional requirements, such as reaching a certain level in a game or typing in your email for frequent updates. In order to ensure you get credited, read the print before you download each app and try it out.
You may notice a few offers that pay you upwards of up to 600 credits. These offers are usually surveys and require you to enter in some personal information or sign-up for a free-trial. If you do sign-up and happen to enter in payment information, just don’t forget to cancel before you’re forced to pay. In general, most apps simply state that you need to install them (for free) and run them in order to receive cash.
At this time, there currently isn’t any referral program, so there isn’t much of an incentive to tell your friends about it.
How Do Get Started With Money King?
Getting started with the Money King app is incredibly simple and can be done in just 3 easy steps.
1. Download. You can download the app for free on the Google Play Store. At this time there isn’t an iOS version.
2. Download apps. There will be a list of offers on the home screen. Select any one of them to view a list of downloading apps and the amount of credit they offer. Wait up to 24 hours before receiving credit for a particular download.
3. Claim your prize. The great thing about Money King compared to al to of other apps is the minimum cash out requirement at only $1. If you use the app for only a short time, you can still get some free money out of it. Right now they only pay via PayPal and Amazon Gift Cards, but this is expected to change in the near future.
If you’re looking for a way to get some extra income in-between jobs or just some extra spending money, Money King is definitely a great option. If you have any questions about the app, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.