Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: This app is no longer available.
It always feels rewarding when I find an app that pays you just to download other apps. New ones keep coming out, and today we’re going to add another one to our list called Prime Cash. Download apps, run them for a short time, earn cash.
What Is Prime Cash?
Prime Cash (jwuerch referral code for sign-up bonus) is a free mobile rewards app that’s available only for Android devices. While their main focus is earning cash from downloading apps and trying them out, there are a lot of other ways you can earn some side money:
- Downloading Apps
- Watching Videos
- Taking Surveys
- Other Downloads
- Playing Games
Prime Cash makes money by partnering with either advertisers or developers that want to expand their market reach on a certain product. Each time you see an add or download an app, Prime Cash earns a bit of cash and gives a portion of that to the user, you.
With other apps that pay you to download apps, you usually have a lot of offers available when you first install their software, yet these offers quickly dwindle over time. This leads to an inconsistent payout and usually less money to be earned over the long-term. Prime cash differs in the fact that they’ve partnered up with 7 different ad networks, meaning you’re more than likely going to have a lot of offers available at all times.
Each time you complete an offer, you are awarded Prime Cash Credits. These credits can be exchanged for either direct deposits to your PayPal account or for gift card to major retailers such as Amazon. All payments are made within 24 hours of redemption. We’ll cover how much points are worth and how much you can expect to earn below.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With Prime Cash?
Signing-up for Prime Cash is relatively simple and can be done in just 5 easy steps. You’ll need to have an Android phone in order to participate.
1. Register. You can download the app directly from the Google Play Store. When you open the app, click on the “Register” button and enter in your email and name along with creating a password. From there you can log-in. Use the referral code jwuerch to earn a bonus at sign-up as well as support FFL. Thank you!
2. Choose a sponsor. There are currently 7 different networks you can choose from on the main screen. Select any one of them to complete offers such as installing apps, playing games, and watching videos. The amount you earn per task will be shown before you participate in it. Downloading apps is by far the easiest and quickest way to earn cash.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 100 credits, you can cash out for either a direct deposit to PayPal or for a gift card. The value of the credits doesn’t change depending on the reward, but it does change depending on how much you claim it for (more details below). All payments are made within 24 hours.
How Much Can I Expect To Make With Prime Cash?
The amount you can earn with Prime Cash depends on the amount of effort you put into it. It’s usually important to save up your credits first before making a payout, as the more credits you earn, the higher in value that they will become.
For example, you can redeem a $1 payout to PayPal for 100 credits, making your credits worth 1 cent each. However, if you wait to claim $25, it will only cost you 2000 credits, making your credits worth 1.25 cents.
You can make money by completing different tasks such as sign-up offers and playing games, but the best way to quickly earn some cash is to download apps. There are tons of offers available, and the only requirement is that you have to download the app and simply open it. In order to ensure credit, I usually open it for at least 30 seconds.
Compared to other apps, the amount you receive per download is a little low, but you can usually earn anywhere from 5 to 50 credits per download. However, as mentioned above, Prime Cash differs by having tons of available offers at all times. You also get a few credits just for logging-in each day.
The one downside you may encounter is that quite a few of their sponsors will redirect you to their website to participate in tasks. If you only have a short amount of time available, we suggest going with either the NativeX or Adscend Media ad networks since they both have offers that are available within the app itself.
All-in-all, we expect that due to the sheer volume of offers available, you could easily make $1 per day using Prime Cash. This amount may dwindle over time as less offers become available once you start using the app a lot, but you’ll definitely be earning a lot more compared to other rewards apps. That’s pretty good for only about 10 minutes of easy work, and I can usually complete a lot of offers when I have a few spare minutes to kill.
Earn More Cash By Referring Friends
I love it when apps have an incredible referral bonus, and Prime Cash is no exception. Each time you refer one of your friends, you’re entitled to 20% of their earnings. Your friends will also receive a 20-credit bonus upon sign-up. A great way to spread the word is by making a post to Facebook or Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, use the referral code jwuerch. We’d greatly appreciate it!
This is one app you can definitely rely on in terms of a quick payout as well as having offers constantly available. With that being said, I tend to check back on a daily basis. When you download an app, I highly recommend leaving it open for at least 30 seconds just to be certain that you’ll receive credits.
If you’ve used Prime Cash before, let us know how much you’ve earned and how your experience has been. Otherwise, feel free to leave any questions or comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.