Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Do you enjoy listening to music and staying updated on the music scene? Music X-Ray gives you a chance to listen to up-and-coming artists while earning some cash at the same time. This is a great way to earn some side-income, and it’s completely free to sign-up.
What Is Music X-Ray?
Music X-Ray is a website that promotes artists who are trying to get their new music out to the public audience. These artists pay this company a nominal fee each time their song is heard by people interested in their genre of music.
Each time a new person listens to one of the artists’ songs, a portion of that money that they paid for advertising goes to you, the user. Music X-Ray will only select genres of music that you enjoy listening to.
The best part? If you like the song that’s being played, you can tip the artist with the money you’ve earned through the website or you can download your song for free! This is because these artists are still growing and need support of their fans. Even though they don’t make money from you downloading the song, they are still getting publicity.
When you create an account, there’s a wide variety of different types of music that you can choose to listen to. Each time a new song is available under the genre that you’re interested in, Music X-Ray will send you an email asking you to listen to the song. Listen for at least 30 seconds and you’ll be paid money.
How Do I Sign-Up With Music X-Ray?
Music X-Ray is very easy to get started with and can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking here. All you need is an email and to create a username and password to get started.
2. Select account type. Most likely you’re going to want to select being a music fan. This way you receive emails about new music and get paid to listen to it. If you have some music you’d like to share, you can also select to be an artist.
4. Select genres. Music X-ray will only send you music that you enjoy listening to. You can select any genre you like up to a maximum of 5. If a new song falls under that category, you’ll be sent an email. You can also select your favorite bands so Music X-Ray has more of an idea of what you like.
How much you can make with Music X-Ray depends on the genres that you selected when filling out your application. If you’re simply looking for the way to make the most money, try selecting genres that are more popular than others, or those that are likely to have newer songs.
For listening to a song for 30 seconds, you will receive $.10 cents. Assuming that songs were continuously available and you could listen to them 24/7, you’re essentially making $12.00 an hour. This isn’t bad for just listening to music.
You need to earn a minimum of $20 dollars to cash out, and at the moment the only methods of payout are through PayPal or a check in the mail.
How Can I Earn Even More?
Music X-Ray has a refer-a-friend program that pays you 15% of any friend that you get to sign-up that buys something. This usually includes tipping an artist or buying an album off of the page. If you’d like to support FFL, feel free to use our affiliate link here when signing-up. We’d greatly appreciate it!
If you’re in to listening to new music, Music X-Ray is a great way to quickly find some. I recommend this program for anyone, mostly just because it is one of the simplest ways to earn money online.
If you have any questions or would like to share your opinion on Music X-Ray, feel free to do so in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.