Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Are you a writer and want a way to get paid for your articles, but don’t have that strong traffic base? InfoBarrel posts your articles on their page and gives you 75% of all advertising income. Earn more cash by inserting your own affiliate links. Registration is 100% free.
What Is InfoBarrel?
InfoBarrel is an online website that is changing the way users participate in media sites. When you contribute your knowledge to the media atmosphere in the form of articles, videos, or images, you have a chance to earn income via the Google Adsense Network.
As long as you can produce some sort of content that doesn’t violate their terms (no posting pornographic or violent material), you can contribute it to InfoBarrel and it will almost automatically be approved and posted to their page. If someone clicks on an ad that’s displayed on the same page that your article is on, you’ll earn 75% of whatever InfoBarrel takes in.
If you want to increase your earnings, you can also insert affiliate links in your articles to earn a little bit of extra cash. For example, if you want to promote a rewards site called Swagbucks, you can write an article about it and get users to sign-up under your name, earning you 10% of whatever your Swagbucks referrals make.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started With InfoBarrel?
Signing-up for a new InfoBarrel account is very simple and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Fill out some basic information and make sure to confirm your email.
2. Produce content. All articles need to be written in English. Feel free to submit your own affiliate links and insert images/videos.
3. Earn Cash. Once your article is approved, it will be posted on the InfoBarrel website. From there you’ll have a chance to make money. You are given 75% of the income from display ads shown by the Google Adsense Network. You can try sharing your articles to get more views and generate a larger income. All cash is sent to your PayPal account.
How Much Can You Earn With InfoBarrel?
The amount you can potentially earn with InfoBarrel is really difficult to determine, as it all depends on how many users click on your ads. It’s estimated that with the Google Adsense Network, every 1,000 visitors will generate approximate $1 in income.
I decided to give InfoBarrel a while back by submitting two articles. They weren’t my best work, but I thought I would try to see if I could generate some type of passive income stream.
I knew that once I submitted an article, I’d be done with it and would never have to look at it again.About 9 months has passed and both of my articles combined have roughly 100 views, and so far I’ve earned just 1 cent.
While I was right in the fact that the income I generate will be passive, it definitely isn’t a very large amount unless you have good content. Don’t expect to earn good money otherwise.
Remember to submit affiliate links when you can. There are lots of them here on FFL. If you hover over this Amazon link here, you’ll notice that the url has the words “fruforless” in it. This means that if you go through the link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.
With all of this said, I only recommend InfoBarrel to content writers who plan on submitting decent material or better. Otherwise, you’re not going to get a lot of traffic, and thus you’re not going to make a lot of extra money.
If you’re looking for an extra way to earn some content with a network that already has a large traffic base, InfoBarrel may be just for you. Remember that you must provide somewhat decent content if you want to earn anything.
Looking for other ways to earn money online? We suggest the following:
- Make $25 In Under 30 Minutes With FusionCash
- Get Paid $70/Month Passively With Swagbucks
- Earn Money Watching Videos Online With NADA Mobile
Tell us what you think about InfoBarrel. Do you think it’s a great way to generate some passive income? Let us know in the comments below. Again, thanks for reading and good luck on your frugal journey!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.