WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: This app still exists but it is now a sports better app. It no longer pays you to play games. This review does not reflect those changes.
CashPoint is personally one of my favorite apps that allows you to earn cash from your phone for two reasons: you can continually earn points no matter how long you’re using the app, and it’s available for both Android and iOS devices.
What Is CashPoint?
CashPoint is a free mobile app that pays you to play mini games from either your Android or iOS device. Here are the games that you can play:
- Lucky Wheel
- Fast Bonus
These games are incredibly simple and each of them only take a few seconds just to play one round. You start off with 20 coins when you download the app, and it costs a set amount of coins to play a game depending on which one you choose.
After you play a game, you get a certain amount of coins back. It is possible that you spend more playing the game than you get back, but this is a rare case, and you’ll usually end up making more. Games can be played an unlimited amount of time.
There is a cool down period of anywhere from 10 – 120 seconds that will not let you keep playing a specific game if you’ve been playing it too much. If that’s the case, just switch to another game and keep rotating. They all have an almost equal chance of earning some extra cash.
You need a minimum of 600 coins to cash out (600 coins = $1 USD), and payments can either be made to PayPal or your coins can be exchanged for Amazon Gift Cards. We recommend saving up before cashing out. You can spend 600 coins to get $1, or 5500 coins to get $10 (essentially making 550 coins worth $1).
Let’s walk through how each game works.
Like the name implies, you’re essentially playing a virtual scratch card. It costs 15 coins to play each time. Most of the time you’ll be earning over this amount, and this is our most recommended game since earnings tend to be the highest. Furthermore, its’ really quick and easy.
This game doesn’t cost anything which makes it so great. Spin a lucky wheel and see how many coins you earn. The earnings aren’t as high, but you’re guaranteed to make anywhere from about 1 – 20 coins per spin. If only it didn’t have a cool down period.
Play a slot machine and test your luck. You can bet anywhere from 1 – 8 coins per spin. I often find that while I still earn coins from this game the majority of the time, there have been phases in which I’ve actually lost a bit. Definitely not on the top of the list, but still doable.
Get paid just to check-in daily. Your first day gives you 7 coins, and it keeps increasing thereafter. Just make sure to do it daily without skipping in order to keep building up your reward, or else it will roll back to 7. Easiest task on this list.
You should always have something in the bank at all times. You put in 50 coins and get 100 back every 24 hours. If anything, you can still make money just by doing this task. This can be found under the “Events” tab.
The Fast Bonus is also guaranteed and is found under the “Events” tab. This section consists of a red envelope that you click on, and can only be clicked on 5 times per day. Each click gives you anywhere from 0 – 100 coins. We definitely recommend doing this a maximum of 5 times per day.
This section allows you to earn points by clicking on a certain button at a certain time of the day. If you click between 12:00 – 12:15 in the afternoon, you also earn a random amount of points. Definitely try to participate in this activity since the points you can earn are usually a high amount.
How Much Can I Earn With CashPoint?
The amount you can earn with CashPoint really varies, and it’s incredibly difficult to calculate since a lot of the coins are given in random amounts. However, we do our best to provide an estimation. We recommend that you can make anywhere from $5 – $10/hour depending.
This number is only an educated guess. If you participate in a lot of “Events,” you’re more than likely to earn more points, but these tasks are limited. If anyone has a better estimation, we’d love to hear about it below.
How Do I Get Started With CashPoint?
Getting started with CashPoint is incredibly simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can sign-up for CashPoint by downloading the app from either the Google Play Store or App Store. There’s no account that you need to sign-up for – the app is registered with your phone. Use code 325118 upon sign-up to get a 10-coin registration bonus and help support FFL. Thank you!
2. Play games. Pick a game to play and start earning coins. The best games that we’ve noticed are all of the events, the scratch and daily check-in.
3. Cash out. You can cash out when you reach a minimum balance of 600 coins. Yet we suggest waiting until you save more since your coins will be of more value the more you save.
4. Refer friends. At the top of the app is an ID number. That’s your referral code. For every friend that you refer, they earn 10 points and you earn 10 points.
CashPoint is one of my favorite money-making-apps due to the fact that each game only takes 5 – 10 seconds and it’s a lot more entertaining than completing boring tasks. The amount you earn compared to other apps is also quite reasonable.
Have questions or comments? Leave them down below and we’ll be happy to help. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!