WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: $0 delivery fee on your first order with DoorDash. Get Your First Delivery with DoorDash Free
If you’re looking for a semi-passive way of earning some extra cash on the side, watching videos can be a great way to do this.
RealBucks TV is a free mobile app that pays you to watch short video snippets with ads.
What Is RealBucks TV?
As mentioned above, RealBucks TV (bonus code tk3t9) is a free mobile app that pays you to watch videos directly from your smartphone.
It’s available for both Android and iOS devices.
The videos that you watch range for a wide variety of topics, such as basketball, food, life and more, making the app more interesting to use since you can watch what you’re generally interested in.
The length of the videos also vary greatly, but on average they are about 1 minute long with a 15-second ad displayed right before the video (hence why they are able to pay out their users).
A lot of the time videos will play automatically without the need to click a button or interact with the app in any way for the next one to play. However, every once in a while an ad will pop up that you will need to close in order to continue.
You earn rewards in the form of points called “RealBucks.” Once you reach a minimum account balance of 5,000, you can cash out for reach cash prizes such as direct deposits to PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
Although you can watch videos of your choosing, the only ones that pay are videos with a length of 2 minutes or longer. All other videos will not give you any RealBucks whatsoever. Since our main goal is to earn some extra cash, you’re going to have to search for videos that are 2 minutes or longer, making our tasks less passive.
How Much Can I Earn With Real Bucks TV?
As mentioned above, you only earn RealBucks when you watch videos of a length of 2 minutes or longer. Each time you watch a video you earn 5 RealBucks, and 1,000 RealBucks is equal to $1 USD. If you were to run only 2 minute videos for 24/7, you could earn a maximum of $3.60 daily.
Is it worth it? Most likely not. Your best bet is to keep the app running and hope that more two-minute videos play so that you earn more points. There are quite a few two-minute videos to watch, so this isn’t highly unlikely. We recommend watching movie trailers only since they usually have longer length videos.
Refer Your Friends
Refer your friends for some extra cash. Each time you refer a friend, you earn 150 RealBucks when each friend registers and watches at least 5 RealBucks videos. Use promo code tk3t9 in order to support FFL. Thank you!
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With RealBucks TV?
RealBucks TV is available for both iOS and Android devices. It’s completely free to register and can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for RealBucks by using your Facebook or Gmail account, or you can register your own personal account. Use code tk3t9 to receive a bonus upon sign-up.
2. Watch Videos. You can browser through each category to watch a video of your choosing or you can choose the random video that appears when you first open the app. Keep in mind that only videos with a length of 2 minutes or more will earn you RealBucks.
3. Cash out. You can redeem your rewards once you reach a minimum account balance of 5,000 RealBucks. Payments can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
Would I use RealBucks TV? Probably not on a frequent basis, and that’s mostly because other apps have a higher payout rate.
However, it’s definitely not bad if you’re to watch a few videos here and there and at the same time want to stay up-to-date on the news or entertainment industry.
Unlike other video playing apps, the topics and videos are a lot more interesting.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!