WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Nicequest is one of the better survey sites to complete to make extra cash and when you have a few minutes to spare. That’s why we’ve decided to put together this Nicequest Review.
Earn free rewards when you share your opinion. They have a strong reputation and great payout rates. Nicequest is 100% FREE and come with a high sign-up bonus.
The best part? With the registration bonus and your first survey alone, you will have already earned enough for a free $5 gift card to Fandango. This entire process only took me roughly 5 minutes to complete.
I’m going to break down this survey site in this full Nicequest review. Find out how much you can make, when you’ll get paid, and whether it’s worth your time or not.
Keep in mind that this site is invitation only. By using this link below, you’ll be accepted as a new user.
What Is Nicequest?
Sometimes it’s difficult to sort through the abundant amount of survey sites. Many of them state that you can make hundreds or even thousands per month. For this reason, you’re often pondering whether the survey site is legit or scam. I’ve personally tried Nicequest and have always received my payout on time and have received the right amount.
As mentioned above, Nicequest is a free online survey site that gives you rewards for sharing your opinion. Each time you complete a survey you’re given a certain amount of points called “shells.” These shells are the Nicequest form of currency. Exchange your shells for electronics, free gift cards, cosmetics and many other prizes.
The reason Nicequest is able to pay you is because they are able to sell the opinions you provide in the form of market research. The data they collect is sent to companies to help them improve their products and services. Not only are you earning rewards, but you’re also helping improve the products and services that consumers use on a daily basis.
When you sign-up as a new user on Nicequest you automatically receive a 40 shell bonus. You only need 45 shells to redeem a $5 Fandango gift card, so you’re almost there straight from the get-go. Registration is completely free and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Nicequest works a little bit differently than most survey sites. Instead of logging-in constantly and checking for new surveys, you’re only given email notifications. I much prefer this method and it’s a nice reminder of when I can earn awesome rewards. Not only that, but I’m not wasting time constantly checking the Nicequest site.
Pros and Cons
Let’s take a quick at the pros and cons of Nicequest. As with any survey site, there’s always the bad along with the good.
- Registration bonus of 40 shells, and you only need 45 to redeem for a $5 Fandango gift card
- Great payout rate
- I was able to redeem my first gift card in under 10 minutes
- Plenty of prizes to choose from
- Available as a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices
- Email notifications for when new surveys are available
- You still earn shells if you find yourself ineligible for a survey
- Not a consistent earner due to lack of surveys available
- Due to small amount of surveys available, can’t really earn that many rewards
- Difficult to determine the actual value of points
- At the time of this writing, cannot redeem shells directly for cash
- No referral program
Is My Privacy Protected?
Keep in mind that all of the opinions you provide are kept completely anonymous. Information is sent to Nicequest in an encrypted and secure format, making it extremely difficult to track any answers back to you.
How Much Can I Earn With Nicequest?
The amount you can potentially earn with Nicequest is difficult to determine since you can’t directly correlate shells with cash. Instead, Nicequest gives you rewards such as gift cards in exchange for your time to share your opinion. In any case, we’re going to do our best to give you our best estimate.
From my experience, on average you need 110 shells to redeem for a $10 gift card. Certain gift cards may require a bit more, while others may need a bit less. It all depends on what you want to exchange your points for.
Surveys tend to pay much better than most survey sites out there, but the real problem is the amount of surveys they give you. I often find that they only send me anywhere between 1 – 3 surveys a month. With this in mind, I can’t consistently earn a straight amount.
Depending on your profile, you may receive more surveys than myself. In any case, I can at least say that I’m always excited to receive a survey from Nicequest due to their great rewards and payout rate.
How Do I Get Started With Nicequest?
While it’s incredibly simple to register for Nicequest, we’re going to walk you through the process step by step. This is to ensure that you don’t miss any details.
You can register for a free Nicequest account by clicking this link here. In order to sign-up, all you need to enter is your name, email and date of birth. Don’t forget to confirm your email address. Once they approve your account you’ll receive a 40 shell bonus.
2. Take your first survey.
When you setup an account and verify your email address, you can take your first survey immediately. This survey gives Nicequest a chance to know you a little bit better. This way they can send you surveys that are more about you, making the survey-taking process more fun and enjoyable. This survey should only take a few minutes, and it will give you 6 shells.
3. Take more surveys.
Be patient once you complete your first survey. Nicequest will work as quickly as possible to find surveys that match your profile. Other than claiming your rewards, there’s really no reason to log-in.
4. Redeem for prizes.
Just by signing-up as a new user and taking your first survey you’ll have enough to redeem for a $5 gift card. This requires a minimum of 45 shells. However, if you’re looking to redeem for other prizes, you’ll have to save up for a bit longer. Earn free prizes such as electronics, cosmetics, gift cards, books, toys or donate to charity. Keep in mind that when you redeem for gift cards, some of them will be sent to your physical address. There’s no charge for shipping.
5. Participate in drawings.
Don’t want to redeem your shells for prizes? Participate in drawings instead. Last time I checked there was a drawing for a 13-inch Macbook Pro that only required 15 shells. Most of the time the drawings include really expensive electronics. These drawings are held once a month.
6. Download their mobile app.
Want to make it even easier to earn on the go? Now you can download the Nicequest app for both iOS and Android devices. I suggest signing-up for an account on your web browser first before actually downloading the apps.
What Are Some Other Great Survey Sites Similar To Nicequest?
Unfortunately, Nicequest is lacking in the amount of surveys they provide. That doesn’t mean you have to stop earning. Here are some of my favorite survey sites that I use on a consistent basis.
Vindale Research starts off great by offering you a free $2 once you register, confirm your email address and complete your profile. I typically find that I can earn anywhere between $10 – $15 per hour with this online survey site.
The surveys are generally quick, making it an easy way to earn some extra cash within a short amount of time. What I love about Vindale Research is that there are specific surveys that you can even take multiple times per day. If you’re looking for a survey site with a lot of surveys available, this might be it.
Keep in mind that while you can earn at a decent rate, there are a lot of low-paying surveys as well. Just stick to the high-paying ones and move on once these are completed.
The highest survey that I’ve noticed pays $27. However, they estimate that it would take roughly an hour to complete. While these surveys are incredibly nice, don’t expect them to come often. Vindale Research is definitely a great addition to Nicequest. Sign-up for free here.
PointClub is one of my favorite survey sites due to their decent payout rate. It’s not difficult to earn $10 – $15 per hour provided that I stick to high-paying surveys.
You get a $5 bonus just for registering as a new user, and you need a minimum of $25 to cash out to a gift card of your choosing or for direct deposits to PayPal.
PointClub has a system that rewards frequent survey-takers. For every 5 consecutive days that you log-in, you increase your earnings by 10%. You can keep increasing this amount until you reach the maximum bonus of 100%. However, forget to log-in for one day and your bonus sets back to 0%. Keep in mind that it’s with this bonus in which I can maximize my earnings at around $15 per hour.
Surveys are usually short and are typically more interesting than most survey sites. Follow their Facebook page and occasionally receive promo codes that can be redeemed for free points. Sign-up for free here.
It’s more difficult starting up an account with Survey Junkie than other survey sites since they don’t offer a sign-up bonus like Nicequest and the other ones mentioned in this article. However, I promise that it’s well worth it.
When I stick to the higher-paying surveys with Survey Junkie, I typically earn $15 or more. Not only that, but the higher-paying surveys tend to be quite frequent.
What I noticed is that the more surveys I take, the more that become available. Not only that, but they tend to be the higher-paying ones. Survey Junkie has the strongest reputation out of any survey site on this list for a reason. It’s definitely one you don’t want to pass up. Sign-up for free here.
Is Nicequest Worth It?
In shot, Yes. Although they don’t have that many surveys available, our full review of Nicequest shows that it’s definitely worth it. This shows by the following factors:
- The site isn’t a scam. Registration is completely free. The surveys you do take are usually short with a great payout rate. I’ve never had a problem receiving a payment, and it’s always been given to me on-time.
- Great payout rate. As mentioned above, I’m always excited to receive an email notification from Nicequest. I definitely earn rewards that make my earnings far better than what I would earn at minimum wage, and with the mobile app it’s incredibly simple to win rewards on the go.
- Earn shells for ineligible surveys. Nicequest also gives you points for surveys that you’re not eligible for. Some survey sites will let you start a survey only to tell you halfway through that you’re ineligible to complete it. Nicequest on the other hand will usually tell you quite quickly, within the first few questions. Even if they do deem you as ineligible, they will still give you participation points for your time.
- Interesting surveys. One other thing that stood out to me when I was reviewing Nicequest is that they care about the surveys they give to their users. They really do a great job of giving people surveys that best suit their interests. This helps prevent burnout, as surveys can sometimes be a bit tedious. Not only that, but I sometimes find myself enjoying the survey-taking process.
The only real con we found is that there just aren’t that many surveys available. Sometimes I forget that I’m even a registered user with Nicequest since the email reminders I receive are so infrequent.
I was recently introduced to Nicequest by a friend of mine. Tired from the massive amount of survey sites already on the web, I wasn’t too excited. However, with their great payout rate and high sign-up bonus, I was ecstatic to heave learned about such a great side-income earner.
When signing-up for any survey site, never enter in your payment information. If this is the case the site is most likely a scam.
I hope you enjoyed this full Nicequest review. Do you have any experience using Nicequest? We’d love to hear about your opinions down below. Otherwise, thanks for reading and happy earning!