Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Free samples are a great way to test products without having to pay for them. However, in order to get a lot of them, you often have to go to multiple freebie sites. This can sometimes be a bit time consuming. Not only that, but there’s also usually a limited amount of samples at a time. PINCHme changes all of that and sends you tons of free samples in exchange for your honest opinion.
What Is PINCHme?
PINCHme is a website that sends you free samples from leading brands in exchange for your feedback. There’s no registration fee, no shipping fees, and no credit card required. They take information about your likes and interests and in turn use it to help select products that would be of interest to you.
On their sample release day, visit the PINCHme website and select from a list of samples that you want sent to your door. Your available choices will be based on your profile information, so be sure to fill it out accurately in order to receive the samples you want. If something changes, edit your profile and keep it up-to-date.
After you receive your samples, test them out and leave your feedback by filling out surveys. If you don’t fill out the surveys, you risk having your account banned, and you won’t receive anymore free samples in the future. You have a total of 60 days to complete the surveys after receiving the product.
Although the company is Australian-born, they ship to anywhere in the US and Australia. Here are some examples of samples they’ve offered in the past:
- Laundry detergent
- Veggie blend drinks
- Allergy medicine
- Facial creamer
- Granola bars
- Hand sanitizer
- Dog food
- Much more
Enter Their Monthly Giveaway
When you join PINCHme, you’re automatically enrolled in their loyalty program. Each time you leave feedback on a free sample, you receive Pinching Points. The more points you have, the higher the chance you have at receiving a bonus reward.
Any member who has 5,000 or more points is automatically a participant in their monthly drawing. 13 members are randomly drawn for a chance to receive a combination of a $125, $100, $75, $50, or $25 cash prizes or a shopping voucher.
Refer A Friend For More Pinching Points
For every friend that you refer to PINCHme, you receive 100 Pinching Points after they register and confirm their email address. When they receive their first free sample, you get a bonus of 1,000 points. Refer lots of friends and you have the opportunity to advance to level 2 – select up to 1 free sample per day. If you would like to support FFL, you can use our referral link.
How Do I Get Started With PINCHme?
It’s incredibly simple to get started with PINCHme. We’re going to walk you through the process in just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Signing-up is completely free and only requires your Facebook or email. You will be asked to like them on their social media channels, but this is not required.
2. Fill out your profile. Once you register and confirm your email, you’ll need to fill out your profile. Since your available selection of free samples is based on the likes and interests stated in your profile, it’s important to fill it out as accurately as possible. Otherwise, you might consistently receive products you don’t enjoy. Filling out your profile only takes about 5 minute and consists of roughly 30 questions.
3. Choose your samples. Based on your profile answers, PINCHme will present to you a list of samples. Select the ones that most interest you on sample day, and they’ll be immediately shipped to your door. Don’t like a sample? Feel free to pass on it.
4. Leave your opinion. After receiving your samples, you have up to two weeks to test them out. Let them know what you thought of the product and voice your opinion by filling out a survey. If you don’t, it’s possible that PINCHme will stop sending you free samples.
What Are Some Samples That I’ve Received?
In order to show you what type of free samples PINCHme gives away, here are a few examples of what I’ve received thus far.
INIT NUT & FRUIT BAR – Contains real fruit and honey and is made with 70% organic ingredients. While a little bit skeptical at first regarding the taste, it was actually good good. When ordering this item, you get 1 bar out of a 4-pack box. A new box normally costs $12 on Amazon.
Chemical-Free Sunscreen – I could always use some extra sunscreen. This bottle was waterproof and didn’t contain any harmful substances. I was hoping to get a full bottle, but I was still quite content with my 0.2 oz sample bottle. You can find this for $16 on Amazon.
V8 Veggie Blends – Everyone has heard of the V8 vegetable drink that’s known to give you lots of vitamins and energy. These veggie blends taste much better than the original since they contain a touch of fruit. Most of the reviews were quite positive, and you get a full 12 oz can as a sample. You can buy it for as little as $3 on Prime Pantry.
Since PINCHme aggregates a ton of free samples into one place, there’s no need to hunt down freebies across multiple sites. Not only that, but you can register for free without a credit card. The only thing you need to do is take a couple of minutes to leave your feedback on the products you sample.
Are you currently using PINCHme? Whether you like your samples or not, et us know what type of products you’re getting. Otherwise, feel free to leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.