WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
My favorite rewards sites is Points2Shop – one of the largest online rewards program that pays you to complete tasks online. These activities include watching videos, completing surveys, playing games and online shopping. This is a great way to make some extra income for those of you who are stay-at-home moms, or those who just want to supplement their cash flow.
What Exactly Is Points2Shop?
Points2Shop is a free, online rewards program that pays you to do certain tasks. These tasks each contain some sort of promotion, information gathering or advertisement. When you complete these tasks, advertisers pay Points2Shop a specific amount of money and then give a small portion of that to you, the user.
For example, each time you watch a video an advertisement is displayed or a product is being promoted. Advertisers can promote their product and pay Points2Shop to do so. You get paid for watching the ad, can find a potential product that you enjoy, and earn cash for doing something you would normally do.
When you complete a task you are granted points, which can then be exchanged for gift cards to large retailer such as Amazon, rewards such as cool electronics like these, or a direct deposit to PayPal. Here are the current tasks that can be completed:
- Watching Videos
- Completing Offers
- Downloading apps
Even though Points2Shop may seem like your ordinary rewards site, the reason we decided to write about it on FFL is due to the fact that it’s available in a wide-range of countries. The offers available may be different depending on your location, however.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started Earning Money With Points2Shop?
Signing-up for Points2Shop is a fairly straightforward process and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Registration is free and only requires a username, password, email, and answering a few questions about yourself. Support FFL by using our referral link. Thank you!
2. Complete offers. One reason I like to use Points2Shop more than any other rewards site is that they are very well organized. After logging-in you can see all offers available immediately on the main dashboard. (We’ll cover below which offers are the best and easiest).
3. Cash out. Once you have enough points in your account (a minimum of 100), you can cash out for prizes.
What’s The Best Way To Earn Cash With Points2Shop?
Just so you’re not wasting your time completing tasks on Points2Shop, we’re going to give a quick list of the best offers that you can complete. Keep in mind that 100 points is equivalent to $1 USD.
On the main page you should notice a small box that states what the current best opportunity is to earn points. If you’re not sure where to go, start with this place. Usually the tasks have a high-reward amount and it shouldn’t take too much time to complete. I use this when I have no more offers left for other categories.
This is the bread and butter of Points2Shop. You’ll have the most available offers here, but also a decent payout. I suggest selecting the best opportunity option under the Survey section, and you’ll most likely be getting anywhere from 50 – 300 points per survey, which is $.50 cents to $3 dollars. Not bad, considering some only take 30 minutes at most.
If you want to complete offers, I highly suggest going with Peanut Labs. Each task is easy to complete and you can usually get a quick 75 points right off the bat.
This is for the lazy. If you like watching videos or just want to sit back and do nothing, you can earn 2 points for each video completed in full. Just make sure to play it all the way through or you won’t get credited.
There are other tasks that you can do like joining a lottery or a spin counter where you can earn bonus points, but these are usually incredibly difficult to win and are just wasting your time. I recommend to stay away from this section, unless you run out of offers on other sections.
Refer A Friend
One of the funnest and easiest ways to earn cash with Points2Shop is to refer a friend. Each referral gives you $.50 cents plus an additional percentage of what they earn. They have a tier program which you can see from the image below.
A mass post to Facebook or Twitter is a great way to promote your referral link. If you enjoy this article and would like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Points2Shop is definitely my favorite rewards site out there just because of its layout and ease of use. If you’re asking about how much you can get paid, from personal experience I’d say about $6 – $10 dollars per hour. That’s assuming you’re continually working and have a lot of offers to choose from.
There are a lot of rewards sites out there for you to choose from. We highly recommend that you take a look at the following:
If there are any other rewards sites that you know of, or would just like to leave a question or a comment, please feel free to do so in the comments below. Thanks for reading and good luck on your frugal journey!