WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you’re a frugal shopper, you’re going to fall in love with the RedLaser app. It’s a compact and efficient way of checking out prices from thousands of in-store and online retailers on a specific product right from your phone. Right now the app is free on the Google Play and App Store ever since eBay bought it.
What Is The RedLaser App?
This app has been rated as one of the best shopping apps by USA Today, CNN Money and PC Magazine. This app will help you save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on items that you purchase on a daily basis. When you come across a product, RedLaser will scan across a database of thousands of online and local retailers to show you the best price.
There are currently two ways to check for comparable prices on a specific item: scanning a product’s barcode or searching for it. If possible, we recommend scanning a barcode as this will help you track the exact item that you’re looking for. Not only that, but RedLaser also shows you coupons and discounts available at the retailer you’re looking to purchase from. It really can’t get any better than this.
Here are all the unique features on RedLaser that make it the only app that you truly need when comparing prices:
- Search – Allows you to search for a specific product across thousands of retailers, including products related to your search query. It even saves your recent searches.
- Deals – Find specials that are going on in your area by enabling location services for the RedLaser app.
- Cards – If you’re sick and tired of carrying around your loyalty cards, you can store all of them within the RedLaser app. All of the information is automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Scan – See a product in the store and not sure if you can get it for cheaper? Scan the barcode with the app and it’ll scan across thousands of online and in-store retailers to see where you can get the best price for the product. It even has the option of scanning multiple barcodes
- Favorites – Keep track of your favorites deals, stores, or products by manually adding them to the app or scanning a barcode.
- History – A convenient way to view past deals that you’ve claimed along with past scans and searches.
- QR Code – Allows you to share data with your friends about specific products via your smartphone.
- Store Alerts – Turn on this feature and you’ll be notified whenever you get close to a store that has awesome deals or promotions.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With RedLaser?
Signing-up and using RedLaser is incredibly easy. We’re here to break it down for you in just 3 simple steps.
1. Download. You can download the RedLaser app for either your iOS or Android device.
2. Scan. If you’re in a store, open up the “Scan” option under the RedLaser menu and hold up your phone against the barcode. The app will quickly check for best prices.
3. Search. If you’re not in a store, use the search feature to scan for prices across thousands of retailers both online and offline.
4. Purchase. RedLaser is extremely convenient, allowing you to make a purchase directly from the app! Select the product that you want to buy and choose your method of payment.
RedLaser has to be one of the best shopping apps available, and I feel incredibly unfortunate to have just discovered it. For those of you who have already made a purchase and found a cheaper price somewhere else, as long as the purchase was made within the past 90 days you may qualify for Price Protection and be eligible to get your money back.
Other great resources to use along RedLaser include receipt-scanning apps and cash back portals to help you maximize your savings. Have you been using RedLaser? Tell us what kind of deals that you’ve found so far, and let us know of great deals that are currently happening.