We are excited to bring you the Frugal For Less Scholarship. Frugal For Less will reward $1,000 to one student who can show frugal creativity.
The rules are simple: Write in 800 words or less the most creative, strange or interesting way that you’ve made or saved money in the past year.
This scholarship renews every year. If you don’t get selected for this round, try again next year.
How To Become Eligible:
- Must be Permanent Resident of or possess an authorization to study in the United States
- Must be entering or currently attending a College or University in the United States
- Must complete all requirements before application deadlines
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Scholarship Calendar For This Round:
- Application Open Date: November 1st, 2019
- Application Deadline: August 1st, 2020 (scholarship renews every year)
- Application Review Process: September 1st – 15th, 2020
- Winner Announced: October 1st, 2020
How To Apply:
In order to apply, please fill out the form below with your full name, contact information, current GPA, current major and essay of 800 words or less explaining the most creative, strange or interesting way that you’ve made or saved money in the past year.
We respect the privacy of students applying for this scholarship. For students applying for the scholarship, their information will not be shared with any third parties.
Thank you for your participation!
Jason Wuerch – Founder of Frugal For Less