WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
If you have a homemade craft that your friends or family really like, think about putting it on Amazon’s new service called Amazon Homemade. It gives you a chance to display your one-of-a-kind products to a user base of over one million customers across the nation.
How Does Amazon Homemade Work?
In order to be eligible to place a product on the Amazon Homemade Store, your products must be made entirely by hand without the use of any kit. However, these products cannot be mass produced, and your company can only have a maximum of 100 employees that are helping you make these goods.
Handmade products get their own section, so your products will be listed along others who have also built homemade crafts. This gives you a chance to put your product in front of those who care about quality and creativity rather than simply those who just want to find a cheap product.
Worries about making sales? Amazon can help you with their Seller Central platform – make promotions and start advertising for free. UPC codes, barcodes and photos are not required, but it’s generally recommended as you’ll more likely get more sales. You can setup your own shipping standards and have a maximum of 30 days to get your goods to your customers.
Are There Any Fees Involved?
Registering and listing your products is 100% free, but in order to compensate for their discounted shipping, fraud protection and marketing services, Amazon takes a 12% commission on all homemade goods. However, you can also earn an additional 10% if you have a personal website and setup an Amazon Associates Account.
How Can I Sign-Up For Amazon Homemade?
Registration is 100% free and is really easy to do. We’ve broken down the process for you into just 3 easy steps.
1. Apply. You can apply for your product to be listed on their page by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter in a bit of personal information such as your name, store name, and type of products that you’ll be planning on selling.
2. Wait. Once you submit your application, Amazon will notify you of whether your product has been approved or not. This usually only takes up to a maximum of 48 hours time.
3. Sell your goods. Your goods will be listed on Amazon, but we recommend starting your own page in order to sell more products. In the image below you can see a few samples of what’s selling on Amazon Homemade right now.
Amazon Homemade is great because it actually takes into consideration the creativity and quality that homemade products tend to have. If you’re making a craft, you might as well get paid for it. If you have one that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a link down below. Thanks for reading!