WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Now’s your chance to get some free money for doing under five minutes of work. By signing up with Personal Capital, you get a free $10 Amazon gift card. It’s as easy as that.
Personal Capital is very similar to mint.com and allows you to “take control of your finances.” By this they mean it’s a way to track your savings, spending and investments all in one place by linking these accounts to your Personal Capital account.
Personal Capital will automatically separate how you spend items and where you spend them according to category, meaning you don’t have to do any work yourself. It’s also available via mobile on iOS and Android phones.
How Do I Sign-Up And Earn $10 In Amazon Credit?
Sign-up is relatively quick and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Go to www.personalcapital.com. If you’ve already signed-up, you won’t be eligible for the gift card.
2. Enter in your information and go through the steps. You must link one of your bank or financial accounts in order to qualify for the $10 dollar gift card.
3. Once you link your bank account, within 72 hours Personal Capital will send you your gift card. It’s also nice to receive a surprise email later down the road for some free money. If you don’t get a gift card by day 3 you can submit a request here.
If you want to earn even more money, make sure to refer some friends! Each time you refer a friend you and your friend both earn an extra $10 to Amazon. Just make sure to act quick before this promotion ends.
If you’re having a tough time finding the referral link, you can easily find it by accessing their mobile app. Just hit the little graph symbol in the upper-left-hand corner of the screen. Look down and you’ll see the “Refer a Friend” button. If you have any trouble finding, just make sure to ask in the comments below.
Just spending a couple of minutes can get you $10 as well as a great way to manage your finances. Make sure to email or post on Facebook to as many people as possible in order to get as much as you can from the referral bonus.
Grab this promotion while it lasts. It’s perfect for those who are frequent buyers on Amazon.com. You can also check out this article on how to get a minimum of 8% cash back on all Amazon purchases.
You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states of the United States in order to qualify for this bonus. Non-citizens will not be eligible.
Thanks for reading and as always, leave any questions in the comments below. Happy frugaling!