WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: This site no longer exists.
Software Insider will give you a $15 Amazon Gift Card for your first software review and a $10 Amazon Gift Card for each one after. Most reviews don’t take a long time to complete, and they come with a great referral program.
What Is Software Insider?
Software Insider is a software comparison website that allows potential buyers of new software to check information on a particular product before purchasing it. This includes almost any type of software that you can think of, from finance software to EHR or management software.
When you sign-up as a new member and leave your first review, you’ll receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card. You’ll be awarded $10 in Amazon credit for each subsequent review. Most reviews on average have taken me an average of 20 minutes to complete with a maximum of 30 minutes, meaning you’re essentially making $20 – $30 per hour.
The review guidelines are not difficult to follow, and as long as you’re detailed and leave your honest opinion, the review should pass. There’s also review guidelines listed each time you fill out their form so you know exactly what they’re looking for. I highly recommend you read this the first time to get an idea of what to write.
I completed my first review in about 10 minutes. You’ll receive your gift card within a week of your review being approved.
Refer A Friend
You’ll be able to access your refer-a-friend link as soon as you complete your first product review. Each time you refer a friend you earn $5 and your friend earns $15 when using your link.
How Do I Get Started With Software Insider?
You can get started leaving reviews and earning some extra Amazon Gift Cards in just 5 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new Software Insider account by clicking this link here. You’ll be asked to log-in via LinkedIn when leaving a review, but you’ll need to create an account either using your email or Facebook account.
2. Search for software. Search for software that you’ve used in the past and have at least used quite a few times. You won’t be able to review more popular products since they typically have a lot of reviews, but there’s plenty to choose from. Find the “Leave a Review” button to start your review.
3. Leave a review. Again, make sure to follow their review guidelines that they list out in order to make sure that your review is approved. You don’t want to have to submit it twice. Usually if you’re honest about it and provide some detail you shouldn’t have any problem. Take note that you are not required to fill out every form.
4. Submit. When finished writing, type in your email and hit submit. If you don’t want an Amazon Gift Card, you can also request other ones as well.
5. Refer a friend and wait. You’ll be notified that your review went through and also be given your referral link. You’ll receive your gift card the following Friday of next week
Given the high amount of compensation for each review, we are putting Software Insider as our #1 choice out of all rewards sites that we’ve reviewed. You can easily make $20 – $30 per hour if not more by simply filling out a form. The only downside is that you must receive compensation in the form of gift cards, which still isn’t a bad deal.
If you aren’t a frequent purchaser of Amazon products, you can always find a way to sell your Amazon Gift Card with Reddit or GiftMe. For current users, I would like to know how much you’ve earned so far. I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!