WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
We could all use a little bit of spare cash every once in a while. Around since 2011, StuffPoints is a rewards website that pays you for completing simple tasks online such as filling out surveys, watching videos and more.
What Is StuffPoints?
As mentioned above, StuffPoints is a rewards website that pays you to complete specific tasks online. The amount you earn depends on the task that you’re completing. Here are the activities that you can complete for cash thus far:
- Watching Videos
- Track TV Shows
- Installing Apps
- Refer Friends
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
We’re going to break down how much each task pays on average and what we recommend so that you can decide for yourself which activities to complete. Keep in mind that 1,000 points is equivalent to $1 USD. You can find all activities under the ‘Earn Points’ tab at the top of the screen.
Offers mostly consist of completing surveys or filling out information for free trial offers. This is a really quick way to earn a lot of points, but there’s only a limited amount of offers available. We suggest signing-up for offers rather than surveys since surveys tend to take long and have lower payouts.
You can earn anywhere from $.50 to $1 from surveys, but I personally feel like they aren’t worth the time. They take quite a long time to complete and can be quite boring at times. If you don’t generally like taking surveys, skip this section if you can.
Installing apps is one of the easiest ways to earn some extra cash. The only thing that’s required is for you to download the app and open it on your phone. After that you’re free to delete it. You can earn anywhere from about $.30 – $.70 cents per download, and you’ll need to be on your phone or tablet to do so.
You earn 3/5 of a cent per video watched. While this isn’t very much, watching videos is one of the laziest tasks that you can do for cash. I only recommend this is you’re feeling incredibly lazy or just want to watch some videos and get paid to do so.
Referring friends is the best way to get some extra cash with StuffPoints. For each friend that you refer, you get 15% of all of their earnings whether you complete any tasks or not. If you’d like to support FFL, feel free to use our referral link. We’d greatly appreciate it!
So How Much Can I Earn In Total?
Assuming you stick to higher-end tasks such as installing apps and completing offers, you could probably earn an extra $20 per month with minimal effort. If you want to earn more than this, you’re going to have to participate in lower-paying tasks that are going to take up a lot more time. You might only have to spend 2 – 3 hours to get our estimated monthly income.
How Do I Register?
Registering for StuffPoints is incredibly easy, and just to make sure you’re not lost we’ve outlined the process in 3 steps.
1. Sign-Up. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. You’ll need a username and password along with email verification to get started.
2. Complete tasks. You can get started immediately in completing tasks form the ‘Earn Points’ tab found at the top of the page. Sometimes there’s a limit on the amount of tasks you can complete depending on the category.
3. Cash out. Once you hit a minimum of 1,000 points, you can cash out for $1. You can even cash out in forms of cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Linden Dollars, one of the few sites that offers this option. It may take up to 7 business days for you to receive your payment.
StuffPoints is a great site, and we know we can trust it due to its long-standing reputation since 2011. This mans that you’re basically ensured your money when you decide to cash out. Have you used StuffPoints? Let us know about your experience down below, as we’d love to know. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!