Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
We’ve introduced a lot of rewards programs that pay you to install apps to your phone and try them out, and it’s one of the quickest and easiest ways to make an extra $10 – $20 per month from your phone. GetGiftz (bonus code 9MMBBX8U) is a free mobile app that pays you to do just that.
What Is GetGiftz?
GetGiftz is a free mobile app that’s available for both iOS and Android devices and pays you to try out new apps. Each time you download an app you earn a certain amount of points depending on the app that you download. These points can then be exchanged for popular gift cards such as Walmart and Amazon.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With GetGiftz?
Compared to most other mobile apps of this category, the amount of offers available with GetGiftz is quite abundant, meaning you’ll have a lot more opportunities to earn cash.
Expect to earn anywhere from 50 to a few hundred points per download, and apps that require more than just a run and install usually have a higher payout. 400 points is equal to $1 USD if you redeem for an Amazon Gift Card. If you want to redeem for other gift cards, your points will usually stretch a bit further.
Keep in mind that all apps are free to download. We highly recommend the “Super Points” section since they typically have some of the highest payout rates.
Refer Your Friends
Refer your friends to earn even more cash with GetGiftz. Each time you refer a friend you get 50 credits and your friend will also get 50 as a bonus on sign-up. If you’d like to support FFL, please use our referral code 9MMBBX8U. We’d greatly appreciate it!
How Can I Get Started With GetGiftz?
Getting started with GetGiftz is incredibly simple and can be done 5 simple steps.
1. Register. You can download the app directly from their page for both iOS and Android devices. In order to register, you need either a Facebook account or an email address. Be sure to verify your email as well or you can’t cash out – it’s also the place where gift cards will be sent to.
2. Download apps. Once you log-in there will be different categories for earning points. All of these consist of downloading apps to your phone. If the only instructions are to install the app and run it, we recommend opening it for a minimum of 15 seconds, just to ensure that your account gets credited.
3. Redeem. You can redeem your points once you get to a minimum of 2,000. All prizes are gift cards. Keep in mind that the value of your points may change depending on which gift card you decide to cash out for.
4. Refer friends. Refer your friends for some extra points. Each time your friends sign-up using your bonus code, you get a bonus of 50 points and so do they. A great way to spread the word is through Facebook or Twitter. You can support us by using the code 9MMBBX8U. There’s no limit to the amount of referrals.
We personally rank GetGiftz to be one of the better paying rewards apps. The offers are abundant and the payouts are quite high. If you find yourself ever running out of offers, just be sure to check back on a weekly basis for updates. If you have any questions or would like to share your experience with GetGiftz, we’d love to hear about it in the comments down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.