WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
We’ve already introduced 11 different apps that give you cash for uploading your receipt, and today we’re adding a new one called Mobisave. Get cash back on specific groceries such as juice, eggs, pop tarts, and more.
What Is MobiSave?
MobiSave is a free mobile app that is available for iOS devices, giving you cash back when you scan your receipt for specific products that you buy at the grocery store. Here are just a few examples of what you can get cash back for:
- Pop Tarts
- Odwalla Bars
In order to receive cash back through MobiSave, you must buy a product that they’re currently offering cash back on. These items can be found on the home screen when you first open your app. All you have to do is select an offer, scan your receipt, and receive your payment within hours. All deposits are made to PayPal and there’s no minimum balance needed for payout.
The offers available differ on MobiSave from week to week, and every once in a while you’ll find items that branch outside of groceries. The amount you can earn per offer ranges anywhere from $.25 cents to $3.00 and entirely depends on what you’re purchasing.
Receipts can only be scanned once through the app, however, they can be stacked with other receipt-scanning apps. When you scan your receipt, make sure you include the date, total purchase price, store name and store address in order to be rewarded.
The great thing about MobiSave compared to other apps is that it doesn’t matter where you buy the product, just as long as you buy that specific brand. For example, you can currently buy Reynolds Aluminum Foil from either Walmart or Target and still get $.75 cents in cash back.
The reason that they’re willing to pay you money for your receipt is because they use this information to sell to companies as market research. Companies can use this to compare prices and thus adjust accordingly.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With MobiSave?
In order to use MobiSave, you must have an Apple device. Memberships are currently limited, so it’s best to sign-up as soon as possible, even if you’re not going to try out the app immediately. We can sign-up and get cash in just 4 simple steps.
1. Register. You can download the app directly from the App Store by clicking this link here. You can register by entering your email address, zip code, and by creating a password.
2. Select an offer. All available offers will be presented to you when you open the app each time. Select offers by tapping them and then clicking the “+” sign in the upper-left-hand corner. There will be a green check mark to show that you’ve successfully selected an offer.
3. Scan receipt. Scan your receipt to the MobiSave app, making sure to include everything, particularly the total, store name, store address, and of course the offer that you want cash back for.
4. Receive cash. Your receipt will be verified within a few hours, and your payment will be sent to you almost immediately via PayPal.
How Much Can I Expect To Make With MobiSave?
At any given time, you will have roughly 50 offers available for you to scan. In all honestly, this isn’t much. MobiSave is a fairly new mobile app and will be expanding over time, and therefore it’s expected that they will eventually have more offers. It’s just that right now it’s most unlikely that they’ll have the item you’re shopping for.
That’s why we highly recommend using MobiSave with other apps that work exactly the same way, paying you for scanning your receipts. You can view our entire list of grocery cash back apps here.
All-in-all, given the fact that the average offer will give you $.50 cents in cash back and that it takes about 1 minute to scan a receipt, you’re still making about $30/hour. Not a bad rate.
MobiSave is a great way to get that extra cash back just by taking a few pictures. If you’re debating between one brand or the other on a specific product, check on this app first and see if there’s an offer available so that you can ultimately get the better deal. Have questions or comments? Feel free to leave them down below, and happy frugaling!