WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
1. Raise Gives 5% Off Gift Cards
Just like every Saturday and Sunday, Raise is holding a weekend sale that gets you 5% off specific gift cards. The cards change weekly, but the promo code always stays the same. Just enter the code TAKE5 upon checkout, and if your card applies the difference will be shown at checkout. This offer expires at midnight. Here’s a complete list of gift cards on sale this week:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Google Play Store
- Toys “R” Us
- Papa John’s
- Rite Aid
- Red Lobster
- Cold Stone Creamery
- New York & Company
- Lane Bryant
- Babies “R” Us
2. Amex $25 Back With $100 Purchase At Staples.com
When you use your American Express Card, you are eligible to receive Amex Offers & Benefits. These offers include discounts on certain products just by using your card at checkout. Right now they’re giving $25 in cash back when you make a $100 purchase at Staples.com. Keep in mind that your mileage may vary, as some have reported that they have this deal, and others don’t. It expires 6/19/2016, so use it when you can.
3. Free $20 In Staples Gift Cards When You Buy $100
Staples is offering yet another great deal. When you buy $100 in Staples eGift cards, you get a free $20 Staples ePromo card. There’s a limit to 2 of these cards, and you can only use the card between 5/1/16 – 5/14/16. However, if you like shopping at Staples, you can use this in conjunction with the offer above and get a total of $40 back on your purchase.
4. Get 7,500 Rewards Points ($75) By Spending $500 On Hotel Reservations With Amex
Again, we have another Amex offer. If you’re looking to go traveling anytime soon and want to book an extended stay, shop at AmexTravel.com and use your Amex Credit Card to make the purchase. When you spend $500 or more on your reservation, you get 7,500 in rewards points back, a value worth $75. Now you can see why we highly suggest getting an Amex card.
5. TopCashBack Giving 8% Back At Macy’s
TopCashback is one of the more popular shopping portals across the web, and right now they’re holding a special deal that gives you 8% off online purchases at Macys.com when you use their link. If you don’t know about TopCashBack, it’s a website that gives you cash back for using their links to make purchases. You also get a $10 sign-up bonus just for registering, and you need a minimum of $10 in earned cash back before you can cash out. They are partnered with over thousands of retailers across the web.