WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
FFL is going to start doing a summary of the top 5 deals that we’ve found for the week. This includes include discounts, great offers, and just awesome deals in general.
1. Raise Gives 5% Off Gift Cards
Raise is a gift card site that usually has the best rates in comparison to other gift card resellers. Until midnight tonight they’re giving 5% off certain gift cards when you use the promotion code TAKE5 at checkout. Here’s the cards that apply:
- T.J. Maxx
- CVS Pharmacy
- T.J. Maxx
- TGI Fridays
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Uno Chicago Grill
- Boston Market
- Texas de Brazil
- Michaels (Online only)
- Buca di Beppo
Registration is 100% free, and you even get a $5 bonus when you register as a new user.
2. Blispay 2% Cash Back Credit Card – $199 Purchase Gets Free Financing
The Blispay 2% cash back credit card was recently released, and they give 2% cash back on all purchases regardless of the category. There’s no annual fee, nor is there a cap to the amount of cash back you can earn. Your cash back is automatically taken off your statement each month with no minimum amount required.
The major perk of the card is that purchases worth $199 or more automatically qualify for interest-free financing for six months. All you have to do is pay the minimum amount. Keep in mind that if you still don’t pay off the full amount after the 6 months, you’ll have to pay 19.99% APR or a minimum of $2, whichever is higher.
When you purchase a $20 Kinsa Smart Thermometer from Swagbucks, you get 2,000 Swagbucks for free (a $20 value). You’re essentially getting the thermometer for free, and there’s no additional cost for shipping.
When you click on the link to purchase the thermometer, Swagbucks will automatically keep track of your purchase and will reward your account within 48 hours. If you’re not familiar with the Swagbucks Rewards Site, you can read our full guide.
4. Citi Thank You Premier Card: Existing Members Get 10,000 Points
If you’re an existing Citi Premier Card holder, spend $3,000 in the next 3 months starting April 15th and you get 10,000 Citi Points for free (a $100 value). This offer does not apply to new members, and it is a targeted offer as well. If you’re not sure if you qualify, contact Citi and ask or ask them to join the program. You need to wait 6 – 8 weeks until the points are applied to your account.
- 3 points per $1 spent on travel
- 2 points per $1 spend on dining
- 1 point per $1 spent on everything else
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- No cap on cash back earned
5. Free $10 Amazon Credit With Purchase Of Amope Pedi Perfect Foot Files or Nail Files (Free Shipping)
When you purchase an Amope Pedi Perfect Foot File or Nail File on Amazon, a $10 credit will automatically be applied to your total upon checkout. Normally it costs $36.84, but with the discount it will only cost you a total of $26.84. All colors and styles are eligible for the promotion.
Let us know what you think about us posting the top 5 weekly deals. If you have some great offers that you think we missed, let us know down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!