WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
There are dozens of paid surveys sites and apps that are reliable, free, and give you rewards for completing surveys.
Most of them have gift cards as one reward option, but not all of them pay through PayPal.
PayPal cash is an ideal way to get paid for taking surveys because you get real money in a secure way.
Fortunately, we know all about the top survey sites that pay through PayPal.
Below you’ll find 10 free survey sites and apps for PayPal cash.
Read on to discover how you can earn cash, reach payout minimums, and so much more.
Survey Junkie is a major name in the paid survey world, and the platform has over 10 million members.
Members can access Survey Junkie through their computers, mobile browser, and apps for Android and Apple devices.
Survey Junkie is also well known for their pay per survey. New users may have limited access to high paying opportunities, but many members earn $1.00 to $3.00 per survey.
The points-based system for surveys is easy to understand; 100 points are equal to $1.00, so each point is worth one cent. The user-friendly dashboard also displays your current balance in points and in cash amounts.
How Much Does Survey Junkie Pay?
Surveys are the main way you’ll earn PayPal money through Survey Junkie. You can also earn quite a few extra points for completing small tasks like building your profile.
Below are real examples from the Survey Junkie dashboard. To make it easier to understand, points are listed as their cash value:
- Half of the current surveys pay $0.35 to $0.70 each.
- The remaining half pay $1.00 to $1.60 each.
- $0.25 signup bonus
- $0.50 for filling out your general profile
- $0.25 for confirming your email
- $0.05 for reading a few sentences about how Survey Junkie works.
- $1.50 for installing the Survey Junkie browser extension.
- $0.05 for completing short demographic profiles.
Survey Junkie states that when you complete the short demographic profiles, you get access to higher-paying surveys. You’ll also earn points for referring friends, but the current referral system isn’t mentioned.
Survey Junkie PayPal Payout Minimum
You need a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) in your account to redeem them for PayPal Cash.
More Survey Junkie Payment Options
If you want to switch it up now and then, there are gift card options for 1,000 points. Some examples include gift cards to Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Swagbucks goes above and beyond the average survey site. This GPT (get paid to) platform pays you to take surveys, sign up for mailing lists, complete trial offers, watch videos, and so much more.
Swagbucks is accessible on most devices via browser or the Swagbucks app. This makes it easy to earn whenever you’ve got some time to spare.
Swagbucks points are called SB, and each SB is equal to $0.01. This is another easy to understand point system, so you can easily see how much cash you’ve earned.
How Much Does Swagbucks Pay?
With so many surveys and tasks available, pay per task varies a lot. The good news is that there are endless ways to earn, and here are some live examples:
- Dozens of surveys worth 1 to 100 SB each.
- A few surveys worth 100 to 1,500 SB each.
- Signup for email promos for 1 to 250 SB each.
- Watch a series of short video ads for 1 to 2 SB per series.
- Get 300 SB for referring new users (temporary promotion).
- Get 10% of the earnings of every new user you refer.
This is just a small glimpse at all of the possibilities. Each category has dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of the tasks above.
The referral bonus above is a limited-time offer, but they occur often. You’ll always get 10% of the SB earnings for every person you refer.
Swagbucks PayPal Payout Minimum
You need at least 2,500 SB to redeem for $25 PayPal cash. PayPal payments are also available in other amounts – $50, $100, and $250.
More Swagbucks Payment Options
If you want super quick payment, gift cards for Amazon are available starting at 300 SB. For only 500 SB, you can get $5 gift cards for Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, and multiple restaurants.
Pinecone Research has an outstanding reputation as a professional survey company, and they’re also known for high pay per survey. They are not always accepting new users, but you can find out at the link above.
Pinecone Research sends you email invitations only when you fully qualify for surveys, so you’re never screened out. When you sign up, you provide demographic details to match you with qualifying surveys.
The platform recently started using points versus dollar amounts, but it’s still very easy to understand. 100 points are worth $1.00, so converting amounts isn’t necessary.
How Much Does Pinecone Research Pay?
Most surveys pay $3.00 each, but some pay $5.00. Each one takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete, so the pay per survey is well above-average.
Depending on your eligibility, you may also complete product testing offers for $6 each. Members are selected to test and give their feedback on products; there’s no purchase required.
Pinecone Research PayPal Payout Minimum
The minimum withdrawal amount is only $1.00, which is excellent for a survey site. All surveys pay at least $3.00, so you can cash out frequently.
More Pinecone Research Payment Options
Your first Pinecone Research payment is automatically sent to you via paper check in the mail. This helps confirm your identity, and you’ll have access to more options after this.
You can choose from a prepaid virtual VISA card or gift cards to major retailers like Amazon.
Pinecone Research also allows you to use your points to purchase physical items. They have their own rewards store, and it includes items like electronics and games.
Prolific Academic is a unique survey site that has a reputation for being professional, reliable, and for paying fairly. Academic researchers use the website for their projects, so the surveys you answer are pretty different from other sites.
For example, you may complete a survey where you evaluate a job hiring scenario. You’d read about different applicants, then decide which one is most qualified for a role.
When you join Prolific Academic, you fill out several profile questionnaires. These are used to match you with surveys so you’ll never get screened out of them.
When you qualify for a survey, you’ll receive an email notification. Some people get at least one survey per day, and others get a few per week.
Prolific Academic pays using Euros (€), but you can easily convert the number to US dollars using a free currency conversion calculator.
How Much Does Prolific Academic Pay?
Prolific Academic offers very fair pay for their surveys. The examples below are from former surveys posted; the pay is converted from Euros (€) to USD ($) so it’s easier to understand:
- $1.20 for a 10-minute survey
- $0.50 for a four-minute survey
- $1.20 for a four-minute survey
- $0.74 for a six-minute survey
- $2.60 for a 20-minute survey
- $0.81 for a five-minute survey
- $1.90 for a five-minute survey
When you visit your Prolific dashboard, the pay per survey is conveniently converted into pay per hour. For example, you’ll see ‘€2.00 for 15 minutes’ and ‘€8.00 per hour’ listed next to it.
Prolific Academic PayPal Payout Minimum
You need at least €5.00 in your account balance to cash out to PayPal.
More Prolific Academic Payment Options
PayPal is the only payment option currently offered by Prolific Academic.
Toluna is a very well-known name in the online survey community, and it’s been around since 2000 and continues growing. This survey platform has a user-friendly interface, and the Toluna app is available for Android and iPhone devices.
To qualify for as many surveys as profile, you fill out Profile Surveys. These are demographic surveys and surveys about your preferences. You get paid to complete them, and Toluna encourages users to complete them for maximum earnings.
Toluna uses a point system, and the value of points vary a bit. Overall, the conversion is about 3,000 points per $1.00, or one point is equal to 3.15 cents to 3.3 cents.
The time it takes to complete a survey varies, but many reports say 15 to 30 minutes is common. The Toluna FAQ page simply states that the length of each survey varies.
How Much Does Toluna Pay?
According to the Toluna FAQ page, surveys pay anywhere from 15 to 50,000 points each based on their length. This is a pretty broad range, so here are some Toluna point details based on surveys formerly and currently listed on the site:
- 100 points per profile survey completed.
- Up to 1,600 for an automotive survey.
- Up to 2,000 points for a consumer topics survey.
- 15 points per Quick Poll you answer.
- 2,500-point survey on alcohol for 35 minutes.
- Up to 3,000 points for a survey on entertainment.
- A dozen or more surveys worth 1,400 to 2,000 each.
Unfortunately, it was difficult to determine the length of former survey. Users generally report that the time and pay per survey are somewhat low, but that there are always many surveys available.
Toluna PayPal Payout Minimum
You need 95,000 points to receive a $30 PayPal payment. All PayPal payments are available in increments of $30.
More Toluna Payment Options
Toluna has several gift card options for popular retailers including Amazon, Target, Starbucks, and Best Buy. They range from 30,000 points ($10) to 150,000 points ($75) each.
6. Survey Club
Survey Club is a paid online survey site that’s been around since 2005, and the platform has millions of active users. In addition to standard online surveys, you get access to paid focus groups and clinical research studies.
For standard surveys, Survey Club operates as a middleman between other users and other survey platforms. The site is essentially a survey directory where you’ll find links to surveys on other survey platforms.
Despite the surveys being through other channels, your earnings are put into your Survey Club account. Your earnings are always listed in cash, so there are no confusing point conversions.
How Much Does Survey Club Pay?
The pay per survey and time per survey is difficult to determine. It varies depending on what survey sites you’re linked to and how many surveys/studies you qualify for. Here’s a bit of basic info:
- Standard surveys usually pay $1.00 or less.
- There are occasionally high-paying surveys worth about $5 that last 10 minutes.
- Refer up to five friends, and get $1.00 per referral ($5 maximum)
- Focus group are fairly uncommon but pay $50 and $200 per hour.
- Users report earning $0.10 whenever they’re screened out of surveys.
Overall, it seems like earnings are similar when compared to other platforms.
Survey Club PayPal Payout Minimum
You need to earn at least $20 to request a PayPal payout through Survey Club.
More Survey Club Payment Options
Survey Club also offers payment via Amazon gift card or paper check. If you choose to get paid via check, it may take three to four weeks to receive payment.
FusionCash is a GPT website that’s been around since 2005 and is still a popular pick. You make money from completing surveys through the site, partner survey sites, and for completing small tasks.
Some examples of small tasks include watching videos, interacting with ads, reading emails, completing trial offers, and more. You’ll never run out of options on a day-to-day basis.
According to FusionCash, they typically pay $0.75 to $3.00 per survey. The length for surveys varies, but you always know the estimated time before you take it.
For the majority of surveys, you get $0.01 if you’re disqualified from them. This may not be much, but it’s rare to get paid any money when you’re screened out of surveys.
There’s no point system used; you simply see a cash amount for every type of task. Most surveys and tasks are credited to your user account balance within 10 minutes.
How Much Does FusionCash Pay?
You already know that FusionCash usually pays $0.75 for $3.00 for each survey you complete. Below you’ll find examples of pay rates for currently listed surveys, tasks, and bonuses. You can get:
- A $5 bonus for signing up.
- A $1 referral bonus once your referral confirms their email address.
- A $2 referral bonus once they complete their first offer.
- A $5 referral bonus once your referral cashes out.
- $0.50 for completing seven profile surveys; these match you with future surveys.
- $0.80 for a five-minute advertisement survey.
- $0.75 for a 20-minute general opinion survey.
- $0.80 for a 15-minute current views survey.
- $1.20 for a 15-minute survey about gaming.
- $1.00 for a 15-minute finance survey.
- $1.60 for a 25-minute current views survey.
- $0.75 for a five-minute mobile network survey.
- $0.75 for a 15-minute consumer need survey.
- $0.75 for a 25-minute general opinion survey.
- $0.01 for most surveys if you’re disqualified.
- $0.02 per day for opening an email from FusionCash.
- $0.15 per day for completing a pay-to-click task.
- $0.50 to $1.50 for joining various partner survey sites.
- $0.15 per day for printing coupons.
There are tons of earning options available, so you have dozens of ways to make easy money.
FusionCash PayPal Payout Minimum
Your account balance must be at least $25 to request payment. However, $15 of that balance must include non-bonus earnings.
Payout requests are processed around the 20th of each month after your request. So, if you request a cash out in September, it’ll be approved around October 20th.
More FusionCash Payment Options
In addition to PayPal payments, FusionCash offers direct deposit payment and paper checks. Checks are usually mailed 1-2 business days after they’re approved, and they’re usually delivered within five business days.
You can change your payment method whenever it suits you. The only time you can’t change methods is during the 15 days prior to your payment being due; this means it’s locked from approximately the 5th through the 20th of each month.
iPoll is a newer survey site and app that debuted in 2016, but it operated as Survey Head from 2008 to 2016. The company has paid users millions of dollars in cash and other rewards.
Surveys are the main way you’ll earn money through iPoll, but you can also earn badges for meeting different milestones. For example, you earn a badge and bonus for earning your first $15.
According to the iPoll FAQ page, surveys take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. They also encourage you to keep your profile information updated to get as many survey invitations as possible.
iPoll doesn’t use a point system, so each survey or task is listed in dollar amounts. You’ll know precisely how much you’ll earn before you decide to complete any surveys.
How Much Does iPoll Pay?
It’s difficult to say precisely how much iPoll pays; it largely depends on the surveys you qualify for. Below are some facts about iPoll earnings along with feedback from iPoll users.
- When you fill out your profile, you earn $0.50 and the All Profiles Completed badge.
- There are 10+ additional badges with bonuses you earn for different milestones.
- Many users report surveys pay $0.50 to $1.50 each.
- Many users also say that $1.00 per 15-minute survey is common.
- There are occasionally $3.00 to $5.00 surveys, but they’re not as common.
- User reviews typically say the minimum amount per survey is about $0.40 to $0.80.
Overall, it seems like the pay per survey is decent. Many reports don’t mention how long surveys are, but iPoll gives you a time estimate before you take each survey.
iPoll PayPal Payout Minimum
You need at least $25 in your iPoll account balance to request a payout.
More iPoll Payment Options
If you want to change payment options, you can choose either a $25 Amazon gift card or $25
App Store and iTunes gift card.
FeaturePoints is a survey platform with a solid reputation, and they’ve paid users over $5,600,000 in rewards since 2012. Surveys are the main money earner, but there are a few additional ways to earn.
You can make extra money by downloading and testing apps, referring friends, cash back earnings, and complete free and paid offers. These options make it easier to reach the PayPal payout minimum.
FeaturePoints uses a point system where 600 points are equal to $1.00. When you visit the rewards page and select an option, you’ll see how many more points you need to get the reward.
How Much Does FeaturePoints Pay?
There are lots of potential earnings depending on what surveys and tasks you want to complete. Below are some current examples from the FeaturePoints user dashboard. You can earn:
- 50 points when you sign up with a referral link or code – ours is FCZFSX.
- 10 points when you complete a short demographic profile survey; it’s only five or so simple questions.
- 25% of the earnings of your first three referrals.
- 50% of the earnings for all additional referrals.
- 327 points for a 10-minute survey.
- 120 points for a five-minute survey.
- 258 points for a 15-minute survey.
- 140 points for a 22-minute survey.
- 100 to 250 points for downloading free apps and testing them for about two minutes.
- 0.7% to 10% cash back through partner retailers.
- 200 to 5,000+ points for completing free and paid offers.
With so many ways to earn points, it’s easy to find options that suit you.
FeaturePoints PayPal Payout Minimum
You need at least 3,000 points ($5) to receive a PayPal payment. PayPal payments are available in several increments ranging from $5 to $1,000.
More FeaturePoints Payment Options
There are many gift card options offered by FeaturePoints, and they’re available starting at 1,200 points ($2). Some of the retailers you can choose from include Amazon, Starbucks, and Xbox.
You can also get paid in Bitcoin in $5 or $10 (6,000 points) increments. You’ll need a Coinbase account for this payment option.
10. Panda Research
Panda Research is a popular survey site that has been going strong since 2005. As of August 2019, they’ve paid $2,243,557 to members for completing surveys and small tasks.
In addition to surveys, you get paid to read emails, clip coupons, and complete promotional offers. You can also earn money when you refer new users to Panda Research.
According to the platform’s FAQ page, surveys usually take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. This page also notes that each survey takes a minimum of two days and a maximum of one week for surveys and tasks to get approved.
Panda Research doesn’t use a point system; everything is worth a set cash amount. The platform is fairly well-known for fair pay rates.
How Much Does Panda Research Pay?
Panda Research has a pretty wide pay range because they offer diverse tasks and surveys. Below are some examples of current and former surveys/tasks and some facts about earnings.
- When you sign up, you immediately take a very quick membership survey to see if you’re eligible for a $3.00 survey.
- Users typically report that surveys pay between $1.50 and $3.00.
- Users also say the lowest paying surveys are around $0.50.
- The longest surveys pay $25 to $75 or more, but they’re much less common and more difficult to qualify for.
- Current members can receive $1.50 for joining a partner survey site.
- Current eligible members can receive $1.20 for completing a survey about smoking. LifePoints.com.
- Current members can receive $0.65 for signing up for an email promo list.
- You’ll earn 10% of everything your referrals earn, except for their earnings from paid emails.
Overall, Panda Research seems to have solid potential and very fair paying surveys and tasks.
Panda Research PayPal Payout Minimum
The PayPal minimum for Panda Research is $50, which is unfortunately high. They also note that at least $25 percent of your earnings must be from completed offers.
Users are paid twice per month if they have at least $50 in their account, but there’s also a 30-day waiting period after you request payment.
More Panda Research Payment Options
Panda Research currently doesn’t offer alternative payment options.
You have plenty of choices with these top survey sites that pay through PayPal. They’re all free to join and use, so you can start making money fast.
Frugal For Less always reviews top survey sites and apps, and there are dozens of great ones available. To find more surveys that pay you, check out the following posts:
- 10+ Best Survey Sites That Will Make You Money Now
- 20+ Best Survey Apps That Will Make You Money
- 20+ Best Paid Surveys That Will Make You $500+/Month
Explore the options in these reviews to find even more surveys that pay through PayPal, gift cards, and other great reward options.