WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
TopCashback has increased its tell-a-friend bonus from $10 to $15. Every friend that you refer that gets a minimum of $10 in cash back credit to their account will net you an extra $15. Your friend gets a $10 bonus just for registering as a new user. If you’d like to support FFL, use our referral link. Thank you!
What Is TopCashBack?
If you’ve been following along on FFL for a while, you probably know that TopCashBack is one of the best shopping portals across the web, and they just got a little bit better by increasing their referral rates.
These portals are online websites that form partnerships with thousands of retailers across the web and post their affiliate links on their page.
They have a search engine so that you can find the retailer of your choosing, and if you click on one of the links you’ll be redirected to that store in which you can make your final purchase. TopCashBack will receive a commission for the sale, but give a majority of it back to the consumer – or in this case you.
Registration is 100% free, and you get a $10 bonus just for signing-up using a referral link. Once you reach a minimum of $10 in earned cash back in your account, you can withdraw it to your bank, PayPal or have the cash sent to you in the form of Amazon Gift Cards (which gives you a 3% cash out bonus). You need to wait 10 days before you can cash out.
How Do Their Rates Compare?
Compared to other portals, TopCashBack is one of the highest when it comes to cash back rates. We’ve decided to do a quick comparison of a few retailers across multiple portals (using cashbackmonitor) to see how competitive they really areThe first store we decided to look at is Walmart.
From the image above you can see that you can get a maximum of 8% cash back when using their site, tied for first place with BeFrugal. The next store we wanted to compare is Shoebuy.
Again we see that they come in first place with a 13% cash back rate on all products. Our last comparison looks at Levi’s Jeans.
While they don’t come in first place this time, they come in a strong second at just 1 percentage point behind at 5% cash back on products purchased at the Levi’s Jeans Store. Their rates won’t always be the highest, but they’ll never fall far behind.
How Do I Get Started With TopCashBack?
Getting an account is incredibly simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by going to the TopCashBack Homepage, and you get a $10 bonus just for signing-up. Type in your name, email and create a password. Verify your email and you’re good to go.
2. Search for stores. Search for a retailer of your choosing in the search bar once you log-in. Click on the “Cashback’ button to be redirected to the retailer’s website. From there you can make your purchase, and TopCashBack will automatically keep track of all purchases that you make.
3. Cash out. Once your account hits a minimum of $10 in cash back, you can choose to redeem your earnings to your bank, PayPal, or in the form of Amazon Gift Cards.
4. Refer friends. Refer your friends for some extra cash. Each time a friend joins using your referral link, you get a $15 bonus and your friend also gets $10 in cash from the registration bonus. A great way to spread the word around is through Twitter and Facebook.
Even if you don’t use TopCashBack as your primary portal, you should at least be using some type of shopping portal in order to get cash back when shopping online. Otherwise you’re just missing out on some free cash. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!