Join our mailing list to find out more ways to make and save money with little time and effort.

Tsu Is A Social Media Site That Pays Its Users

Some of these links may be affiliate links and we may receive compensation when you sign-up for offers. See our disclosure policy. All information on this site is for educational and informational purposes only.
WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?

Update: This site no longer works.

Most of us are using Twitter and other social media platforms without seeing a dime of all of the data that they’re gaining and then reselling to companies for a profit. Tsu is a social media platform similar to Facebook that pays its users 90% of their revenue.

What Is Tsu?

As mentioned above, Tsu is a free social media platform that pays its users a majority of its revenue. It pays out 90% while keeping the remaining 10% in order to help maintain the site. Their belief is that users should be compensated for the data that they’re providing.

Tsu works by posting third-party advertisements on their page. Users on Tsu can choose to monetize their platforms with ads, and each time an ad is clicked on your profile money is deposited into your account. Tsu is currently invitation only, but you can use my referral link on this page to sign-up. Registration is 100% free.

The amount of money you can potentially earn is a little bit difficult to calculate since you can get paid each time you post, interacting with others, and many more ways. However, they have a specific algorithm that specifically tracks who should receive income (you or people on your friends list) and how much.

To get a better idea of how much money you can generate, we suggest looking at the image above. It may seem a bit complicated, but the more users you invite and the more friends you have, the more likely you are to earn money. You can withdraw cash once your account hits $100 in your virtual wallet.

How Do I Get Started With Tsu?

Tsu is free to join and is incredibly easy to sign-up for. We’re going to break it down in just 4 easy steps.

1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. You’ll need to make a username and password, and can link it to your already existing social media accounts such as Facebook.

2. Create a profile. Make and design your profile so that it looks nice. Your goal is to get more friends and people interacting on your page since this is how you get paid.

3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of $100 in your account, you can request that a check be sent to your door.

Final Thoughts

While I don’t expect everyone to give up their Facebook and other social media platforms, it would be great if everyone would slowly transition to Tsu so we can all get a bit of extra cash in our pockets. If you have any questions or want to share your profile, feel free to leave it down below!

Earn Fee Cash Online: The Survey Junkie survey site is a FREE survey site that pays you to take surveys online. There's absolutely no cost to join, and payouts can be made to either PayPal or for a gift card of your choosing. The best part? Some people are earning at a rate of up to $15 - $20 per hour. It's 100% free to join. We've partnered with Survey Junkie to give you a 25-point sign-up bonus when you register using our link and complete your initial profile information.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

shares