Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
UberEATS is a new delivery app that delivers food to your door from a wide variety of restaurants at lightning speed. They’re currently located in select cities, but don’t be surprised if they come to your city soon due to their rapid expansion (after all, it’s powered through the same company that created the Uber Car App).
When you sign-up using the referral code 7yrog9, you get $10 off your first meal.
What Is UberEATS?
UberEATS works with hundreds of the best restaurants in select cities in order to gather the best local food into one delivery system. On average, your food will be delivered in 35 minutes from the time you place the order to when it arrives at your door. The total price includes delivery fees and tip, so there’s no need to give extra.
My favorite part about the app is that just like the Uber driving app, you can track your food’s current location and how much time is left before it arrives. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and registration is 100% free. You can even use your Uber log-in to credentials to sign-in to UberEATS.
How Do I Get Started With UberEATS?
Registration is completely simple, and we’re here to walk you through the process in just 3 easy steps.
1. Download. You can download the UberEATS app for either Android or iOS devices by clicking this link here. Use your Uber Driving App credentials to log-in or create a new account using an email address.
2. Browse restaurants. You’ll be presented with a list of restaurants in your area that UberEATS has partnered with. Restaurant hours and delivery time will also be listed.
3. Place order. Browse the restaurant you want to order from and select the food items from their menu. The total price includes delivery and tip, so there’s no need to pay extra to the delivery person.
4. Enter referral code. Under the promotions tab in the menu, enter in the code eats-wc23i to get $10 in credit toward your next meal. Use your own referral code to refer your friend and you both will receive an extra $10. Thanks to all of you who use our code to support FFL!
If you’re looking to get food to your door in a short amount of time, look to UberEATS. The average delivery time is 35 minutes, and if you’re in a large city and they don’t deliver to your area yea, they probably will soon. If you’ve used UberEATS before, let us know about your experience down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.