Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
For those of you who aren’t familiar with UPromise, it’s a cash back website that pays you money each time you use one of their links for online shopping. Right now their $20 sign-up bonus is back. Spend $20 and get $20 back in your account. Not only that, but you also can get $20 for each friend you refer.
What Is Exactly UPromise?
As mentioned above, UPromise is a cash back portal that’s partnered with thousands of online retailers. Each time you use one of their links to make an online purchase, they earn a small commission and give the majority of this back to the user, you. It’s original purpose was to help students save for college, but the money you earn can be used for anything.
It costs nothing to sign-up, and they just brought back their sign-up bonus of $20 when you spend $20 using their affiliate links. Not only that, but you can also get $20 for each friend you refer. Your friends will also earn that $20 bonus after spending $20.
Take note that the $20 registration bonus only applies for new members. In order to get your $20 bonus for referring friends, you must submit your friend’s email on the invitation page, and they have to sign-up within 14 days. It takes yup to 3 months for your bonuses to appear.
How Do I Get The $20 Bonuses?
It’s not difficult to get the $20 bonuses for UPromise. We’re going to break down the process into just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. In order to sign-up, you’ll need to enter in your name, email address and permanent address.
2. Go shopping. Browse from any of their thousands of partnered retailers. The amount of cash back you earn entirely depends on where you’re shopping. For example, Walmart is a popular retailer and is usually a bit stingier on the cash back they give.
3. Withdraw cash. Once you reach a minimum of $20 in your account you can withdraw to your PayPal or request a check. The cash back that you earn from each store will be placed in your account within 30 days.
4. Refer friends & get your bonus. After you sign-up, spend $20 and get the cash back plus an extra $20 bonus. Refer your friends and get another $20 for each one that signs-up. Keep in mind that they also need to spend $20 before you get it.
What Are Some Other Ways To Earn Cash Back?
You don’t have to use UPromise to earn cash back for online shopping, and sometimes it doesn’t even give you the best rate. In fact, there are tons of other shopping portals that give you cash back for online shopping with much higher rates depending on the retailer.
With all of the shopping portals available, how do we know which one gives the highest rate for each retailer? Instead of going to each site directly, I use a tool called CashBackMonitor. This site automatically goes through all of the portal sites for you and finds the highest cash back rate based on the retailer you’re trying to shop at.
From the image above, we can see that when we type in “Nike,” we see that the BeFrugal Portal gives you the highest amount of cash back at 6%. Not only that, but they also give you $10 for signing-up. This is why we suggest you look through all cash back portals to get their registration bonus.
Whenever you do any type of online shopping, be sure to use a cash back portal to see if you can earn any cash back. CashBackMonitor is a great resource that helps you filter through each one to see which one is the best for any particular retailer. Take advantage of the UPromise offer while it lasts.
While it may seem a bit complicated and lengthy right now, once you get the process down it will only take you an extra 1-2 minutes each time. I usually save an extra 5% – 10% on each purchase that I make over the web. For any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.