Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
This Valued Opinions review will show you just how easy it is to make money online completing surveys. They’ve been around since 2009 and are one of the highest-paying survey sites around. Registration is completely free.
What Is Valued Opinions?
Valued Opinions is UK-based company that is one of the more popular survey sites across the web. There’s a reason they have such a good reputation. They pay well, they pay out on time and the surveys are easy and effortless. Valued Opinions currently available to users of the following countries:
- New Zealand.
They believe that you should be awarded for your opinions regarding specific products and services. Companies then use this information to improve and help you get what you want. The site claims that they currently have over 600,000 US-based users, and surveys can be taken in over 15 different languages.
Each time you complete a survey, your account is awarded a certain cash value based on the length and difficulty of the survey. Once you reach a minimum of $20, you can cash out for gift cards and other cool prizes. You need to be at least 13 years of age to register.
Keep in mind that all information that you enter is anonymous. You never have to worry about anyone trying to contact you for marketing purposes.
Valued Opinions Mobile
If you want to earn even more with Valued Opinions, they now have a mobile option. Get paid to product test, mystery shop, write diary entries and partake in brand research.
It may take a while before they invite you to participate in other activities. When you first sign-up, only surveys will be available. You can download their app for both iOS and Android devices.
How Much Can I Earn With Valued Opinions?
The amount you can earn with Valued Opinions completely depends on how much effort you put into it. You might not have many surveys available depending on how you enter in your profile information (your first survey). For this reason we recommend being as honest as possible.
However, we wouldn’t dare go without giving you a good guess. We estimate that you can earn roughly $6 – $10 USD per hour taking surveys. You’ll most likely be on the higher end if you’re really quick at answering questions or just happen to get higher-paying surveys.
Most surveys take roughly 15 – 20 minutes to complete, and you’ll be awarded anywhere from $1 – $5 per survey. It can take up to a maximum of 28 days before rewards are credited to you, but they usually arrive in your inbox almost immediately.
Sometimes there are special deals on gift cards. For example, there have been times when I’ve seen a Restaurant.com gift card with a $50 value for only $15 worth of credits.
You’ll be sent email reminders when new eligible surveys are available. If you get annoyed by the mass amount of emails they send, you can change your subscription options under account settings. Unfortunately, Valued Opinions doesn’t send cash in the form of check or PayPal deposits.
Surveys are only open for a few days at a time, so completely them as soon as you can!
The easiest way to earn some extra cash with Valued Opinions is by referring your friends. There’s no limit to the amount of friends referred, but you’ll only get rewarded for 5 within a 3-month period.
When your friend completes 2 or more surveys within a 6-month period, your account will be given $2. They must use your invitation link to join. If you’re like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here – we’d greatly appreciate it!
How Do I Get Started With Valued Opinions?
Signing-up is incredibly simple, but in order to ensure that you don’t miss a step, we’re going to walk you through all the details in 5 steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account absolutely free by clicking this link here. You’ll need to fill out a bit of personal information such as your name, email address and how you wish to claim your money. Verify your email in order to complete registration.
2. Complete your first survey. When you click on your activation link in your inbox to verify your account, you’ll be directly taken to the Valued Opinions page to take your first survey. It only takes 7 – 8 minutes and you’ll earn $1.
3. Earn cash. Once you register and sign-in you can start earning right away. Earn cash by updating your profile, voting in online polls, product and taking surveys. Keep in mind that you may not be eligible to take certain surveys based on your profile information. Surveys can be found on the homepage. You’re most likely not going to have any available until your first one has been processed.
4. Download their mobile app. Valued Opinions now has a mobile option with even more ways to earn some extra cash. Partake in product testing, brand research and other activities.
5. Cash out. Choose from a list of gift cards and cash out once your account reaches a balance of $20 or higher. You can choose from retailers such as Amazon, Macy’s and more.
6. Refer friends. Refer your friends for a quick and easy way to make some extra cash. For each friend that uses your referral link and completes 2 surveys within 6 months, you get a $2 bonus. Valued Opinions makes it easy to send out your invite link to multiple emails at once.
The one downside that I did find with Valued Opinions is that sometimes it takes a while before credits are placed into your account. Sometimes I’m uncertain as to whether a survey counted or not. If it did, I can’t check right away.
If you ever do encounter any problems, they have a great support team that will most likely email you back almost immediately. The biggest positive is that they’ve been around for so long you know you’re going to earn a decent hourly rate without ever missing out on a payment. Not only that, but out of the majority of survey sites that I’ve encountered, none pay near as high.
Have you tried Valued Opinions? Let us know how much you’ve earned by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.