WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Want another easy way to earn some extra cash from your phone? Watch & Earn is a free mobile app that pays you to watch video ads and complete tasks from your phone. As of now the app is only available for Android devices.
What Is Watch & Earn?
As mentioned above, Watch & Earn is a free mobile app that’s currently only available for Android devices. By completing specific tasks from your phone, you earn a set amount of coins which can then be converted into cash prizes such as direct deposits to PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
Here are the current tasks that you can complete for cash (we’ll break down each category down below):
- Watch Videos
- Try & Earn
- Daily Bonus
- Play & Earn
- Like & Earn
The great thing about this app is that it’s available in multiple countries, such as Brazil, India, the US, and more. If you don’t see your country on the list, you can always select “Other” and you’ll still be eligible to cash out.
You need a minimum of 2,000 coins before you can cash out, and 1,000 coins is equal to $1 USD. The amount you need to cash out for a minimum may depend on the country that you’re in.
You can also play the Jackpot for a higher chance to earn. The more coins you donate, the higher the reward. For example, you can spend 6 coins to be entered in the 5k Coin Jackpot, or spend 130 coins to be entered in the 100k Coin Jackpot.
How Much Can I Earn With Watch & Earn?
We’re going to break down each section to tell you how much you can earn, and also whether we recommend each category or not.
The Daily Bonus gives you coins just for checking in, but there’s a small catch: you must complete enough tasks to earn 30 coins for that day before you earn the daily check-in bonus of 10 coins. I personally think this is great because it forces you to earn coins first before you receive the daily check-in bonus. Definitely recommended.
One of the lazier ways to earn coins on the Watch & Earn app is through watching videos. Each video you watch only gives you 1 coin, but the videos usually don’t take much longer than 10 seconds. Recommended since this form is earning is much better than other sections.
Try & Earn
The Try & Earn section pays you by participating in certain offers or completing surveys. These tasks usually take a long time and don’t have a high payout given the amount of effort put in. Not recommended.
Play & Earn
The Play & Earn section essentially pays you just to try out apps. In fact, you don’t even have to download the app – the only requirement is to just read the description and watch a video ad for around 5 seconds. This this section takes a minimal amount of effort to earn coins, we recommend it.
Like & Earn
Just by liking their Facebook page you earn 5 coins. However, this can only be done once, so we do not recommend this section.
Is It Worth It?
The sections that are the most profitable are the daily check-in and watching videos. However, even if you’re doing these things constantly, the payout is extremely low if you compare it to an hourly rate.
Don’t expect to make more than a couple of dollars per hour. This is why we only suggest the app if you happen to be waiting in line, and are out of options when it comes to apps that pay you cash.
I do have to admit that the great thing about their videos section is that they’re really short, meaning I can quickly stop after just 10 – 15 seconds at most and still earn some coins.
How Do I Get Started With Watch & Earn?
If you’re interested in getting started earning some extra cash, using and signing-up for Watch & Earn is incredibly simple. Here we break it down into just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can download the app directly from the Google Play Store. In order to register, download the app and sign-in using your gmail account. There’s no cost for signing-up.
2. Complete tasks. Complete tasks to earn coins. As mentioned above, your best bet is probably with watching videos and doing the daily check-in.
3. Cash out. You need a minimum of 1,000 coins to cash out if you’re in the US. This may differ if you’re from other countries due to the currency conversion, but you’re essentially earning the same amount no matter where you’re from. You can also choose to play the Jackpot – essentially a lottery – to earn lots of cash.
Would I put this app at the forefront of the money-making app list? Probably not. However, if you’re looking for an app that pays you to watch quick and short videos, it’s definitely for you. If you have any questions or thoughts, you can let us know in the comments down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!