Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- YouGov: Get paid to share your opinion by completing surveys and earn up to $50 in cash or gift cards per survey. Join YouGov Now For a $2 Sign-up Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Messaging apps are a great way for friends and family to stay connected with one another, especially if you happen to be in a situation in which you have WiFi but don’t have cell phone service. If you’re going contacting others, you might as well get paid for it, and that’s what WowApp is for.
What Is WowApp?
WowApp is a free mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices with the mission of helping everyone earn cash from activities that they currently do for free. Originally developed in Romania, it has currently become a popular item among local celebrities, quickly spreading to other countries.
WowApp rewards you by having more friends that you connect with and each time you connect with someone. Therefore, the more people that you have in your WowApp network, the more money you’re going to make. Here are the current features that WowApp offers:
- 100% free calls and messages to other WowApp users
- Video Chat
- Synchronization between mobile and desktop devices
- Emoticons and emojis
- Private Mode – Send images and photos that don’t get archived on the WowApp server
- Use WowCoins to earn cash or donate to charity
- Private and group conversations with the ability to video chat
Convince Your Friends To Use WowApp
Instead of continuing to send text messages and using other messaging apps, I’ve made it a personal goal to spread the word about WowApp. I want to get paid for doing something that I already do without any extra work, so I convince you to try and do the same so we can all benefit. If you’d like to add me as a contact on WowApp, my username is jwuerch.
How Do I Get Started With WowApp?
It is somewhat a lengthy process to get started with WowApp, but we’re here to walk you through the process in just 7 easy steps. We’re only going to cover how to set it up on your desktop device, but it works almost the exactly the same way if you decide to solely install it on your cell phone.
1. Get invited. In order to join WowApp, you need to be invited. You can use our invite link here, and you’ll automatically have me on your friends list. Feel free to reach out! Click on the “Join Jason On WowApp” button and create a username and password.
2. Install. Once you create an account, you’ll be redirected to a page with download links for your device. You’ll also need to verify your email in order to get paid.
3. Log-in. Log-in using your email address and you can quickly view your current earnings and invite friends. You can start sending messages at no cost and get paid for it!
4. Adjust settings. If for whatever reason you want to disable advertisements but want to keep using WowApp, you can log-in to their webpage and turn them off. All ads are automatically enabled when you first enroll.
5. Cash out. You earn cash in the power of Wow Coins. 100 Wow Coins is equal to $1 USD. You can cash out to your bank account, Bitcoin Wallet, PayPal, debit card, or donate to charity.
6. Make phone calls. You can even make phone calls internationally or to local and mobile phones. If you choose to participate in this option, you will need to add credit to your account beforehand, or you can simply use the cash that you’ve earned through WowApp. You can view their rates on their website.
7. Invite your friends. The more people you invite and connect with on WowApp, the more money you’re going to make. There is commission structure that pays you from the friends you invite as well as your friends’ friends (more details below). When you grow your network, you can also level up in feathers. The color represents the size of your network. These feathers currently serve no meaning other than recognition.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With WowApp?
As mentioned above, you earn cash in the form of Wow Coins with 100 Wow Coins being equivalent to $1 US Dollar. Earnings are always kept up-to-date in real-time and can be used to cash out or to purchase calling products such as long-distance calls or virtual numbers. Messages and phone calls to other Wow App users are 100% free.
You need a minimum of 100 Wow Coins in your account before you can redeem them, with an exception of donating to charity that only requires 10 Wow Coins. Here are the current ways in which you can receive coins:
- Seeing and Clicking Ads
- Making Paid Calls
- Purchasing Virtual Numbers
WowApp has a designated amount of coins that you receive based on whatever activity you participate in, but this amount has not been shared with us. However, the best way to increase your earnings is by inviting more friends. This will cause you to connect with more people, thus give you the opportunity to view more ads and earn more cash. You also receive a small amount each time you invite friends and when your friends invite their friends.
I’m going to start convincing my friends to use WowApp since it’s an easy way to stay connected, and you get paid for doing something that you already do on a daily basis. Companies such as Facebook and other social media sites are constantly collecting your data and selling it at a large profit, but we don’t benefit from it. WowApp gives back and gives us a large amount of the profit that they earn.
Normally I’d state to leave any questions or comments below, but since we’re covering a messaging app, feel free to add me on WowApp. My username is jwuerch. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.