WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Yerdle is a new website that works to reduce your personal possessions by at least 25%. They recognize that in our society, sometimes we can feel a little bit overwhelmed by a bunch of “stuff.” Time to reduce that clutter and focus on the more important things.
What Is Yerdle?
Simply put, Yerdle is a website and mobile app that helps you give away the things you don’t need in order to get the things you do need. Everyday we are constantly throwing out things that we redeem as trash, but to others they may be a treasure. We usually see this as an easy way to get rid of clutter since we don’t think we’re going to get anything for it anyways.
Instead of constantly throwing away things and making more, Yerdle works to reduce the total number of items produced. They try and persuade you to buy used things in favor of buying something brand new.
Each time you post an item to give away, you give it a price in Yerdle Dollars. When someone likes your item and wants to take it off your hands, they pay for shipping and Yerdle will give you a pre-paid shipping label.
If you’re lucky, it might be the case where shipping is free. No money is ever exchanged since the currency you’re dealing with is Yerdle Dollars. In turn, you can use this cash to get things from other people.
The only fee involved is when you want an item and have to pay around $4 – $6 dollars for shipping. Other than that, Yerdle is being very generous and is offering $25 Yerdle Dollars upon sign-up along with $10 for any friend that you refer. This is one of my most favorite apps that I’ve reviewed since they are working to make the world a better and clutter-free place.
What Can I Buy On Yerdle?
The things you can buy on Yerdle are only what people decide to give away. They set the price in Yerdle Dollars, and if you’ve had a chance to browse through their selections, you’ll see that they’re quite reasonable.
For example, you can get this small, black dress for just $10 Yerdle Dollars, and you get $25 for just signing-up.
We also found these tree-themed pillows that you could use with the remainder of your $15 Yerdle Dollars.
Keep in mind that these things are in used condition. However, most people are usually nice about giving away things that are in only good condition. Should you have any problem with an item that you receive, you can always contact the Yerdle team and they will help you resolve your issue.
How Do I Sign-Up For Yerdle And Get Started?
Getting started with Yerdle is really simple and can be done just by following 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. $25 Yerdle Dollars will automatically be deposited in your account and can be used right away to make a purchase.
2. Shop. Select an item that you want to buy on the homepage. You can search by category or scroll down their long list of available items. The amount that it’s selling for will be listed below each item.
3. Checkout. Select from one of the shipping options available. Shipping is free depending on the object. The buyer can take up to 7 days to ship their item, and shipping will take up to an additional 7 days, so you may have to wait a total of 2 weeks to get your item. However, you’re getting it for free, so it’s a great deal!
4. Refer friends. Each time you refer a friend you’re awarded $10 Yerdle Dollars. A great way to spread the word is through Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, feel free to use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Yerdle is not only a great way to get rid of your clutter, but to help the world realize that they really don’t need any more stuff than they already had. Furthermore, each time you give away something, you get something in return. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!