Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
When we say 100% in passive income on FFL, we really mean it. Ebesucher is a German website that pays you for simply leaving your browser open. The longer you leave it open, the more money you get. If you have a spare computer, you can let it run on as many devices as you want. Registration is completely free.
What Exactly Is Ebesucher?
Ebesucher is a visitor- and mail-exchange service. What this means is that if you have a website you’d like to promote, they can help send traffic to your page. Each time they send a visitor they earn a small commission.
When you sign-up for Ebesucher, you’re going to be one of those visitors that goes to someone’s page in order to help them gain traffic. However, you don’t need to manually do this. By leaving a specific webpage on your browser open, Ebesucher will automatically redirect you to multiple websites and pay you to do so. It does this by refreshing the page every 15 seconds and then goes to a new site.
The longer you leave your browser open on that page, the more money you will make. Since you might want to use your browser for other things, I recommend just leaving one tab open for Ebesucher and using other tabs to surf the web.
It takes up very little resources on your computer and is 100% passive. They allow more than one device, so if you have a spare computer lying around, go ahead and open a tab and start earning double or more in passive income.
One thing you might want to be aware of is that some of the websites they direct you to will emit sound. I recommend muting the tab that Ebesucher is using. If you don’t know how to do this, you can find out how by clicking this link for Google Chrome or Safari.
This rewards program is available in most countries, so don’t hesitate to sign-up if you’re worried about your location.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started?
Signing-up for Ebesucher is very simple and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Create an account. You can register for Ebesucher by clicking this link here. You will be required to enter some personal information such as your name and email. Registration is completely free.
2. Verify email. A verification code will be sent to your email address after registration. Enter the verification code in the box where prompted.
3. Open up a browser tab. Once you complete the registration process, Ebesucher will guide you on how to get started. To summarize it, click on the “Members Area” tab and click on the “Surf Now” button. A new tab will automatically open and you’ll start earning points!
4. Participate in email exchange. If you want to earn even more cash, you can participate in their email exchange as well. If activated under settings, you can request to receive emails to your inbox and get paid to quickly skim them. I recommend this as it usually only takes a second to open an email, but this method isn’t 100% passive.
How Much Can I Make With Ebesucher?
The great thing about Ebesucher is that the income is 100% passive. Leave your computer running 24/7 365 days a year and you’re going to earn the maximum amount of cash possible. Unfortunately, this isn’t very much.
After calculating it out, it turns out to be around only $65/year per device. It isn’t much and some of you might wonder whether it’s worth leaving your computer on for 24 hours a day. If you happen to have a spare one that’s not in use, I highly recommend it.
In order to bump up this number, there’s a simple solution: use multiple devices. Ebesucher is completely for this and even recommends convincing your friends to let you run a tab on their computer.
They provide you with a “surfbar” link. Simply send the link to your friend, tell them to open a separate tab with this running and you’ll start to earn more income. The only condition is that each device must be running on its own unique IP address.
How Can I Earn Even More?
You can also refer a friend to use Ebesucher and earn 8% of what they earn or 5% of all earnings they receive through their referrals. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it! I suggest sending out a mass Facebook or Twitter post to promote your link.
If you can get multiple devices going on unique IPs, Ebesucher can be an excellent way to earn some extra cash. You can even let a separate browser run in the background if it bugs you to have an extra tab open. I highly recommend using the Puffin Web Browser – it takes up very little resources and is extremely fast.
While $65/year on one device may not seem like a lot, remember that this income is 100% completely passive. However, if you have an incredibly slow computer that lags when a browser is open and don’t want to invest in a new one, then this might not be the rewards program for you.
If you’re interested in other rewards programs that pay a passive or close to passive income stream, we recommend the following:
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and have a great day frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.